20

Harry Styles

I starred at my Beautiful girlfriend as she slept. I kept one hand on her belly as she layed down on the couch.

"Mr. Styles 30 mintues till we land. Is Your Wife Okay?" A female Waiter said standing above us.

"Okay And Yes Shes Just Asleep." She smiled and Looked at her stomach.

"Congratulations." She said before walking away. I Looked down as i felt Lauren slip her hand between mine. I looked at her empty left hand and smirked. She Wont Be My Girlfriend Anymore.

Lauren Jefferson

I slept most of the flight, Mostly cause i was awaken at 4 a.m.

"Baby Girl Go Get Changed We Land In 25 Mintues. " Harry Shook me awake. I groaned And sat up. He had clothes in his hand, and a pair of uggs.

"Its Cold?" i asked he nodded and i stood up, grabbed the clothes, and went to the bathroom.

I gazed at myself in the mirror. My Hair got longer, and my eyes are weirdly brighter. I Pulled my hair up into a messy bun and peeled my pjs off. Me Being Me I Slipped And Fell on my ass.

"Fuck!" I screamed I heard Harrys heavy Footsteps. He swung the door open and his eyes almost popped out his head.

"Help Me Up Please." Then he started interrogating me.

"What Happened? Did You Fall On Your Belly? Are You Bleeding?" I shook my head.

"Harry Im Fine." I sat down on the toilet and he sighed.

"Cmon Lemme Help You Put Your Clothes On." He pulled the striped sweater over my head and i giggled.

"15 Minutes Styles!" Someone yelled. I sighed as Harry put my feet into my jeans.

"Stand." I stood and rolled my eyes.

"This Is Unnecessary." I said Laughing.

****
"Heres Your Room, Mr. And Mrs. Styles." My eyes widened.

"Oh N-" Harry cut me off.

"Thank You." Harry said before closing the door in the guys face.

"Rude." As I Spoke that one word my phone dinged. i pulled it out my pocket to see a blocked number texted me Saying,

'Dont Think You Know Everything About Your Precious Husband.' My eyebrows furrowred.

My heart started pounding. I Texted Back, 'Whose This?.' Left On Read.

"Whose That Lauren?" Harry Asked, Unpacking Our Clothes. My phone dinged again.

'Dont Tell Anyone About This Or People Will Get Hurt.'

"No One Baby." I Plastered a fake smile on my face, When on the inside im terrified. I looked down at my phone to see i got another.

'Good Girl.' My Smile Dropped.

Im Sorry. I didnt forget about you guys alot happened. But Im Back And Ready To Continue. And Im sorry that its short, I Promised The Next Chapter Will Be Extra Long and Juicy😉.