15

Lauren Jefferson

"Lauren wake up we gotta work today." Harry stated as he stood above me dressed in a all black suit.

"You Look so Sexy in a Black Suit." I said running my hands over it. He smirked and took a step back.

"Hurry up and get dressed breakfast is in the kicthen." He said before leaving.

I laughed as i threw my legs over.

****
"So what's for breakfast?" I asked walking into the kicthen. A Starbucks cup, and a egg sandwhich from McDonald's.

"Thank You Harry. C'mon arent we late?" He nodded and i grabbed my stuff and walked out the door.

"Good morning Layla." Harry said as he walked ahead. Layla grabbed my arm. I looked at her confused.

"May i help you?" I asked her face held a scowl. What's her problem?

"Leave Harry Alone, Hes Mine." She said she then let go of my arm. I turnt infront of her and chuckled.

"Its Cute How You Think He Wants You. He Doesnt And Never Will." I snarled her face turnt red with Anger. All of a sudden i felt a stinging sensation on my cheek. I picked up my hot coffee and smashed it in her face.

"You Will Be Fired By Today." I said walking away as she screamed in pain. I walked into Harrys Office Pissed.

"Why Is Your Face Red?" He asked as he placed his hand on my cheek.

"That Bitch At The Front Desk." I said he furrowed his eyebrows.

"What did she say?" He asked i shook my head.

"She told me to leave you alone, and that your hers." The Office door slammed open and Layla walked in her face red and blisters.

"Your Fired. Get Out, Before I Call Security." Harry snapped face red.

"Its Your Fault!" She screamed jumping at me. I stepped back and she fell. She got up and tried to punch me. Harry caught her wrist and twisted it. She whimpered and fell to the floor.

"Leave Now." Harry snarled Letting Her wrist go. She got up and ran to the door, and right before she left she said,

"Ill be back when you least expect it."

I turnt to Harry And Laughed But In The Inside I'm A Little Scared.. He grabbed me and pulled me close.

"I need a new coffee." I murmured as Harry Let Me Go, He laughed.

****
All day What She Said Stuck In My Mind.

"Ill be back when you least expect it." What did she mean? Is She Gonna Hurt Me? I shook the thoughts out my head.

"Lauren Sweetheart Your Sisters Outisde.'' Harry stated i looked at him confused. I got up and walked out my office to see my sister and her boyfriend.

"What Are You Guys doing Here?" I asked motioning for them to come in my office. Harry was currently sitting in his listening.

"Im Pregnant." My eyes grew wide and my mouth dropped. I jumped up and down screaming. Harry walked in looking worried.

"What Happened?" He asked i hugged Angela.

"Im So Happy For You." I said i then looked down and rubbed her stomach.

"Auntie Lauren. That has a nice ring to it." Everyone laughed, and I smiled holding my hand on her stomach.