7

Lauren Jefferson

"Who The Fuck Is That?" I hissed as he pulled out. He shrugged eyes wide. He climbed out and handed me a towel. I wrapped a towel around my body, as he did around his waist.

"Mum?'' He wondered poking his head out. I seen him frown. He turned towards me and shrugged. ,

"Im In The Living Room, Darling!'' I heard a lady yell. He sighed and i frowned.

"Do You Have Any Clothes?" I asked he nodded and left. I sat on the toilet seat for about 10 mintues. Harry came back in dressed and holdin clothes and a pair of shoes.

"Thanks." I standing up and grabbing the clothes, he left and i got dressed.

****

"Hello Im Lauren." I introduced myself to Harrys Mother.

"Hi Sweetie, Im Anne." She spoke pulling me in for a hug. I hugged back chuckling.

"Your Really Beautiful." She complimented me, i smiled and thanked her.

"How Did You And Harry Meet?" She asked i looked towards Harry and Smiled.

"A Party." Harry said before i could answer. I frowned but quickly covered it up when Anne Looked At Me.

"Yeah, we did." I mumbled pinching Harrys arm. He hissed and Anne looked at us Confused.

"Mommy, Im Hungry." A Little Girl walked in a ponytail swinging behind her. She looked just like Harry. Curly brown hair and green orbs.

"Alyssa say hi." Anne said pointing at me. The Little Girl looked at me, and smiled.

"Hey Im Alyssa." She said walking over to me and hugging me. I chuckled and hugged her back.

"Hi Alyssa Im Lauren." I said looking down at her.

"Are You Harrys New Girlfriend?" She asked i nodded and she smiled.

"Lets Go Out For Dinner." Harry Suddenly Spoke Alyssa nodded quickly.

"Reb Lobster?'' He suggested i frowned.

"Cant Im Allergic To Seafood." I said Alyssa frowned.

"Me too." She whispered.