14

Harry Styles

I placed my phone down as Lauren walked in a robe. I smirked and got up. She was going through my draws. I walked up behind her and pressed my erection against her behind.

"Harry." She moaned throwing her head back. I trailed My hands down to the knot in her robe. I untied it, and slowly it off her shoulders it pooled around her feet. I started kissing her neck and she moaned lightly. She turned around and pushed me back onto the bed. She then crawled onto the bed between my legs I smirked.

"Are You Ready?" She asked giving me eye contact. I nodded and she gave the head a long lingering lick.

"Fuck." I moaned throwing my head back. She went lower and had the whole head in. She bobbed up and down slowly, I gripped the sheets it felt so good.

"Faster Lauren." I grunted she smirked and went lower, her nose touched my pubic hair.

"Damn." I groaned my hands roamimg up to pull her hair. She stopped and pulled her hair up. I laughed pushing my hair out my face, she kept going, faster, and faster.

"Im Coming!" I yelled grabbing her ponytail and slamming into her mouth one last time.. She gagged and i came. She swallowed and i shook my head.

"Dont Ever Do That Again. Thats So Nasty." She laughed and layed beside me. Its my turn to make it up to her. I sat up and layed right between her legs.

"Har-" I Cut Her Off By Licking Her Clit. She shuddered and i smirked, knowing I was the one making her feel good.

"My Turn To Make It Up To You, Baby Girl." I said before swirling my tounge around. Her back arched i reached up and pushed her back down.

"Daddy!" She screamed as i sucked her clit. Her juices dripped down my chin. Her legs were locked around my neck, as she pushed my face down.

"Daddy!" She Moaned Squirted In My Mouth. I wiped my mouth and moved closer, i positioned myself at her entrance she looked up. I slowly slid in her, as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Her fingernails ran down my back, I didn't care though.

"Fuck Your Tight." I moaned moving slowly in and out. She groaned.

"Move Faster." She said, I Chuckled And Slammed Into Her. She moaned and i moved faster. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, once again. The Headboard kept hitting the wall, repeatedly.

"Lauren!" I moaned as i went faster. She moaned and said something that mad me angry.

"Harry!" I stopped and starred at her. She blushed i pulled out and turned her on her stomach.

"Whats My Name, Sweetheart." I asked positioning myself.

"Daddy." I smirked pushing in as far as i can go. I moved slowly, she moaned.

"Im Coming." I groaned moving faster, one last thrust than we both came. I collapsed on top of her.

Lauren Jefferson

He layed on top of me. "Your heavy." I laughed as he pushed himself off of me. I sat up and swung my legs over. I stood up and almost fell. I heard Harry Laughing i glared at him.

"Your Fault, Harry." I said chukling, as i walked out the room.

"Where Are You Going?" He asked i stopped at the door.

"To Take Another Shower." I laughed before i kept walking.

I turnt the shower on and climbed in. The hot steaming water streamed down my face, and body. I heard the glass door open.

"Wash Me?" I turnt around seeing Harry Standing there with a look of admiration on his face.

"C'mon Styles." I said shoving the cloth in his hand. He laughed and lathered it up with soap. His right hand roamed around my body with the cloth. My wet hair fell in front of my face.

"Your turn." I whispered turning around my hand roamed.

"Round 2?" He smirked i shook my head.

"I dont wanna fall and break our necks either." I laughed he nodded understandably.

****

"Grown Ups 2 Or The Gallows?" Harry asked as i leaned on him.

"Grown Ups 2." I said he pressed play and stood up.

"You want pizza?" He asked i nodded smiling happily.

"No Pepperoni!" I screamed hopping he heard me..