12

Lauren Jefferson

"Wow Im Bored." I Sighed As Scrolled Through Tumblr. I decided to tease Harry. I got up pulled my big shirt over my head. I sat on my bed and opened the camera. After i heard the snap i quickly sent it to Harry With The Caption.

'Daddy I Miss You XxL'

I awaited for his response as i put my oversized shirt back on.

Harry Styles

I was tying a email to a coworker when my phone dinged. I unlocked my phone to see it was a picture from Lauren. Lil Harry Instantly got hard. I quickly texted back,

'Daddy Misses You To Babygirl, XxH' i placed my phone down and leaned back in my chair. There was a light knock on the door.

"Come In!'' I yelled leaning forward so who ever it is can't See my boner. Alice walked in, slowly. She held my cheese burger and fries. Cliche i know.

"Thank You. Take the week off." I said eating a fry. Her large blue eyes widened. I sighed.

"Well shit." I mumbled. She squeaked and hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back without leaning up. She then let go and left. My phone dinged again and it was another picture of her in the mirror naked, with the caption.

'Show Me Just How Much He Misses Me, XxL' I Smirked. I stood up and took a huge bit out of my burger. I then walked out my office, i tapped Layla.

"Please throw out my food, in my office." I said she nodded and i smiled before i walked too my range rover.

Lauren Jefferson

I sighed as i got no text back from Harry. As i walked out my kitchen the door bell rang, i looked at the door puzzled. I opened the door to see a heated Harry. He took two steps in and slammed the door closed. He walked forward and i took steps back.

"This is how much daddy misses you." He Whispered grabbing my hand and placing it right on his erection.

"I-i." I stuttered eyes wide. He swiped me off my feet, and into my room. He dropped me onto the bed before he slowly straddled my waist. Not putting all his weight on me. He then slipped his tie off.

"Is this what you want baby girl?" He groaned i nodded eagerly. He smirked and tied my wrist to my headboard. He then pulled another one out his pocket. He tied that one around my eyes. I squirmed as he slid ripped my button down shirt open. He then ripped it off my arms. I had no bra on.

"My favorite button do-" He Cut me off by kissing my neck, i moaned quietly.

"Ill be right back." He stated as i felt his presence leave. I breathed heavily as i didnt know what was going on.

"You look so sexy, laying there. Helpless." Harrys deep voice rang through my ears. I felt the bed dip, Harry was back above me. His warm breath was felt on my breast. He lightly kissed each one. I shivered and moaned,

Harry Styles

I took a ice cube and lightly dragged it across her lips, then lightly around her breast. I Smirked as i seen her breath heavily. I slowly dragged it down her toned stomach. She moaned.

"Daddy."

A:n I know it's a lot of sex scenes but i tried.