67

"You all did so well and now you have free time so go out and have some fun!" Manager Hyung said.

We just finished our resonance world tour stop at Europe and it finished in Paris. It's such a beautiful city. It's been crazy times and having all 23 members had been the most chaotic but best time of my life. Each and every stop at the cities we've performed at has been so beautiful with so many memories made. But the best ones where we just sat all together and eat food. It truly felt like we were on a school trip.

Of course Areum came with us, I'd never have been able to go without her. She helped the team and I so much throughout this journey. From making sure all of our outfits were ready to confirming if every member is in good condition. She wasn't alone and bought Yerim noona along and a new addition to the group which was Johnny hyung's girlfriend who he met a few months ago. Them three have become such good friends. It truly felt like it was a massive family trip and never once did I feel drained or out of energy.

"Me and Yerim will catch you guys later. We probably won't be back until late." Jaehyun waved his hand whilst the other one held Yerim's waist firmly as she held her stomach which was now very evident with the little human growing inside of her.

"Don't make her walk around to much as she'll get tired." Taeyong hyung warned Jaehyun as if he didn't know which made everyone laugh.

"Hyung, you do know that Jaehyun hyung probably knows because he is her husband and about to be a dad? You don't need to worry so much." Haechan said.

They both waved whilst the others in the hotel lobby just screamed and cooed, still finding any opportunity to make them feel embarrassed. Even the ones who were in relationships like Johnny and Yuta hyung.

They left and everyone started leaving and waving at each other to have fun for the evening and night. The dreamies decided to take Sungchan and Shotaro to go bowling. Johnny hyung also left slowly with his girlfriend. WayV went out to eat at a restaurant. That left Taeyong, Yuta, Taeil, Doyoung and Jungwoo hyung to just out to walk around and explore.

I already promised Areum that I was going to take her out and I had planned quite a lot. It had been a while since we both had the opportunity to just go out alone in the city so it was the best chance.

"C'mon babe let's go." I called her over as my empty hand awaited for hers to intertwine in mine.

"Let's go. I'm excited." She said with a huge smile on her face.

We decided to walk to the destination as it wasn't actually that far away and that way we were able to take cute pictures of each other and together. It was a beautiful evening blue sky as the warm tone of the sun was still visible from certain angles. It was warm but the wind slightly cooled us off making it perfect.

"Mark are you sure you're not tired? We can always go back and just chill in the room and watch films." Areum suggested.

"No babe. I've waited for this evening and I don't want to miss out on it. And don't worry I'm not tired." I gave her a resssuring smile.

We turned the corner and saw the restaurant that we were going to.

"Is this the place, gorgeous?" She asked and I nodded. "WAH it's so pretty."

Her reaction just made me smile even more and she truly seemed happy.

We both walked in and the waiter asked for the name of my reservation. Once that was all sorted, he escorted us up to the staircase.

"Where are we going Mark? I thought we'd be down her because it looks nice."

"Just wait baby." I said.

I walked in-front of her up the stairs and then covered her eyes with my hands once we had reached at the floor.

I slowly walked and then took my hands  away from her eyes.

AREUM POV

I opened my eyes and it felt like I was looking at a painting. There was a table just for us two and it was surrounded by plants and bushes which had so many little lights on them. It just looked so magical and I felt like I was in a children's romance film. The Eiffel Tower could be seen from the view along with busy roads. The lively atmosphere warmed up my heart and it all just felt so right.

I looked back at Mark with tears in my eyes as I felt so touched. He just gave me a massive grin. He took my hand and led me to the gated area where you could see the view. I was just in shock at the pretty view and it all looked surreal.

"Did you like my surprise?" Mark whispered in my ear as his hands wrapped around my stomach with his head rested in the crook of my neck.

"Of course babe, it's the best. In the most luckiest girl ever." I held his hands that were wrapped around me and we both swayed side to side.

I turned around and kissed him really quick.

"I love you Minhyung-ah. I'm so glad you came in my life."

"Me too, I've never been so happy in my life until now and it's all thanks to you. I can't believe I get to tell the world that you are my wife."

With those meaningful words we embraced each other.

"Let's sit down and eat. We have all night." Mark said as he bought me to the table.

And with that, we both eat and talk about life and our future plans whilst drinking wine and eating our food. With that we never even realised that it had already been 2 hours.

"Oh my god I'm so full." I said to Mark as I held my stomach. "I feel fat now." I pouted as I looked at my food belly.

"You look beautiful no matter what you think." And with that I just smiled and we got up.

We started walking back to the hotel. The sky was now a royal blue as the stars shone bright. The street lights illuminated up the area and it all felt so magical.

I linked arms with Mark as we walked back. This was truly the best day I've ever had since we've gotten married. I would never trade anything in life for something else. It's just all too good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not being active for the longest time. School has been so stressful and I've been trying to sort some stuff out.

Sorry for any mistakes as I am tired!

I hope you liked this longer chapter and I really enjoyed writing it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~