58

1 YEAR LATER

"I can't believe today is already the day." I whispered to Mark as we clapped our hands.

"I know like he never told us about his relationship until a few months ago and he managed to hide it for so long!" Mark shouted in his whisper tone excitedly.

Today was the day where Jaehyun was going to marry his fiancé- Yerin. Him and Yerin had kept their relationship a secret since before Jaehyun debuted as he was scared of what might happen in the future. But he finally told us all about her when he was going to propose to her a few months ago.

I clearly remember the evening.

Everyone was at my house for games night but Jaehyun seemed to be much more in his own zone until I sat next to him and decided to ask if he was alright.

"Jaehyun, are you ok? You seem a bit out of it today. Is something up?"

"Oh hey Areum, yeah I'm alright. It's just.. oh my god. I don't know how to explain this. No one really knows but I have a special someone."

"OH MY GOD. WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" I accidentally said it a bit too loud.

He placed his head in his hands as everyone's attention came to our conversation.

"WHAT" everyone said in unison but in difficult tones.

By this point, Jaehyun's ears had turned a bright red and he couldn't stop blushing.

And then before you knew it, he was ambushed by questions from all the group asking everyone single detail about it.

To put it short, Yerin and Jaehyun were high school sweethearts but their relationship had to be a secret since Jaehyun had become a trainee at SM. Even though he didn't know what was going to happen after he debuted, he didn't break up with her as he did truly love her. Yerin also supported Jaehyun in everything he did. Somehow SM aren't so strict with the relationship rules anymore so Jaehyun felt relieved that he can still be with his love. And by then he wanted to propose to her.

Now fast forward to the present time, I was standing next to mark and the rest of 127 at his wedding. It was decorated beautifully with pink flowers and green plants with gold drapes. I met Yerim before the whole event started and she loooed absolutely beautiful. Jaehyun and Yerin are truly lucky to have each other.

"Was Jaehyun alright when you met him?" I asked Mark.

He also looked dashing today and I couldn't stop looking at him. His hairstyle suited him so well and I just loved his whole look.

"You can stare at me as long as you want after but the wedding is about to start." He smirked.

I averted eye contact and stared straight ahead.

"Also hyung was doing alright when I met him but I know he's going to internally freak out when he sees Yerin noona walk down the aisle."

We both chuckled and we saw Jaehyun walk down to where the marriage was going to take place. He stood there and waited for a bit. He also looked very handsome today. Everyone clapped for him and of course all of 127 were being loud and Jaehyun couldn't help but laugh.

The music started and the grand doors opened. Coming through was Yerin and her dad. She honestly looked so pretty and as everyone guessed, Jaehyun went red. She walked up to him and let go of her dad's arm and then she hugged him.

She stood right in front of Jaehyun as he gave her the most loving eyes and smile. She looked down as she blushed.

* skips wedding vows because I don't know them *