55

My body feels like it's shattered. I slid down my seat in the van and tried to rest my eyes. I haven't actually sat down since we had our makeup done in the morning. After performing, we went onto a variety show and then a photoshoot with Jungwoo and Haechan.

I finally lay there melting into the seat and I closed my eyes. Then I remembered I hadn't talked to Areum all day. I got out my phone to see that she had already sent texts to me.

Areum ❤️:
Hey gorgeous x how are you? I know you're busy right now but I hope you're fine.

Also I want to meet you and the guys so I'm going to come to your dorm if that's alright with you!

Mark:
Hi Areum-ah. I'm tired but I'm alright now. Yeah you can definitely come round ours. I miss you 🥺 I'll talk to you when we're back. I think there's only half an hour left.

Areum ❤️:
Awww I hope you'll feel less tired when you come back. I'm about to reach your dorm anyways so I'll cook some good food for you all! See you later xx

Mark:
I'll look forward to it ^^

I put my phone on my lap and closed my eyes trying to catch a little bit of sleep before we reached back.

AREUM POV

I was so excited to tell Mark about my day. Seri in now and I looked around at 10 apartments that I seemed to be interested and I finally found the one I really liked. It wasn't too big but it was very cosy. The neighbourhood also seemed pretty and safer than the one I have been living in. I was so excited. The landlord said I could finish the paperwork of buying it by the end of the week and I can basically move there in a few days.

I had a little conversation with Mark as I couldn't wait.

As soon as I finished messaging him, a random text popped up from an unknown number.

??:
Have you ever wondered where your brother is?

That text left me thinking. Ever since I woke up, I've never seen him and nor has he been mentioned. Did he end up moving far away? Wait but he must've heard about me. Wouldn't he have want to see me? I thought he changed for the better but it seems he stopped caring like how he did years ago.

Although I missed the brotherly presence, I didn't truly care. I have the people around me that I care about and if he doesn't want to talk to me then that's his choice.

The text was probably scam anyways to do them dna tests and find family.

The dorm's door beeped and I knew they must be back. I ran up to the door to meet Jungwoo and mark.

"Hi guys. Are you alright?" I asked even though the exhaustion was clearly evident on their faces.

"Yeah we're good Areum-ah. No need to worry." Jungwoo ruffled my hair and I smiled. He walked further into the place and mark stood in front of me.

He had his arms spread out wide and I crashed myself into him. I was in such a happy mood.

"Where's little Haechan?"

"Oh he was tired so he went straight to his floor."

"Ah ok."

"You seem like you're in a good mood babe."

"I am, I found the new place I want to live in and I'm going to move in by the end of this week. It's such a new feeling so I'm very excited. It's going to be our safe space and I know you're going to love it."

He stopped hugging me and held me by shoulders with his eyes wide open.

"REALLY?!"

I nodded with the biggest smile.

"OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD." He gasped as he covered his mouth with his hand which was wide open.

"I just can't believe it. You did it! I knew you could!"

He picked me up and spun me around as I just hugged his neck. He hastily pecked my lips a few times holding my face.

"I knew it! You're my girl. I'm so proud of you babe!" He said with such a big smile.

Seeing Mark happy made me happy.

"C'mon freshen up and have a shower whilst I get the rest of the food ready."

"Okay babe." He said still with a huge smile.

He ran and dropped his things off in his room and then I continued doing the finishing touches on the food.