I'm so sorry if this made you cry

Yo, what's poppin I'm now on spring break and felt the sudden urge to write, so here's a chapter. Also, this is the last chapter, so get your tissues ready.

Bakugou sat next to Midoriya's bed side, listening to the pitter patter of the rain outside. Both Makamae and Midoriya were sleeping. Bakugou noticed that as the days passed, Midoriya became more tired and slept longer. Bakugou was scared for the day that Midoriya doesn't wake up.

"I wish I could go back in time and treat you right, I spent most of our lives bullying you, you say you forgive me, but why did you forgive me so easily when I- when I've told you to kill yourself before" Bakugou said, speaking his mind.

Suddenly, the heart monitor started beeping slower. Bakugou's head shot up as he watched the spikes become more spaced out. Quickly, Bakugou pressed the button signaling for a nurse. After a few second two nurses enter the room.

"Slower, his heart, it's getting slower" was all Bakugou could muster out. The nurse looked to the monitor and noticed as the beeps and spikes became slower with each passing second. The other nurse checked everything else. "He won't make it, he'll be gone within the hour" one nurse whispered to the other. But Bakugou heard it. He stared at Midoriya's sleeping face, his once plump and freckled cheeks, were now desaturated of their color and no longer plump. Bakugou felt the tears well up in his eyes.

"Deku, you can't leave me, please, I need you to stay, we've gotta raise Makamae together, I need you in my life. My life wouldn't be whole without you!" Bakugou said, tears now streaming down his cheeks.

"Sir, it's time to say your final goodbyes" one of the nurses said.

Bakugou stared at the love of his life, tears flowing nonstop. "I love you" was what Bakugou said before the room was filled his the sound of the heart monitor flatlining. Bakugou fell to the floor, sobbing. The tears just kept on coming. Bakugou's heart clenched in his chest. Bakugou looked at his wrist with Midoriya's name in it, it's bright blue color, now fading away turning gray.

One of the nurses unplugged the machines connected to Midoriya well the other wrote down the time of death.

~~~~~~

At the funeral, Bakugou held Makamae closely to him as he told his speech, trying his best not to cry.

"Deku was one of the nicest person you could meet, he was always smiling and also got shy easily, but he was also determined to be the best hero he could be" Bakugou paused for a second, calming himself before he speaks again.

"Deku was my soulmate, one of his favorite things to do was cuddle, and I loved cuddling with him. Deku made my heart race. I know that before we found out we were soulmates, I wasn't the nicest to him, and I regret it, I regret it so much. I'm so thankful that he was able to forgive me for all the stupid stuff I did to him. Honestly I'd rather be back in middle school with him than to be saying goodbye to him, but no matter what, I'll do my best to raise Makamae and always keep our memories, good and bad, with me" Bakugou finished. He walked back to his seat and that's when the tears started.

Bakugou stared at the baby in his arms, the baby clueless to what's going on. "I'll take care of you, I'll never leave you" Bakugou says Makamae. Makamae then smiled up at Bakugou and cuddling closer to him, making Bakugou smile through his tears.

At the reception everyone was talking about their favorite memories of Midoriya, eating, and taking turns holding Makamae.

Bakugou sat on the couch, not really wanting to socialize with anyone.

"Hey, how you feeling?" Bakugou looks up to see his mom sitting next to him. "Empty, I feel like I've lost half of me" Bakugou says, looking down at the once blue name on his wrist. Mitsuki pulled her son into a hug and in response Bakugou sobbed into her shoulder.

"I know that it's hard right now, but you've got Makamae, and as time passes things will get better, the pain will never go away, but you'll learn to accept it, just what ever you do don't push away your family and friends, we'll be here whenever you need us" Mitsuki said to her son. "Thank you, mom" Bakugou says, pulling away from his mom and wiping his tears. "You're welcome, brat" Mitsuki said with a playful smile on her face. "Whatever, old hag" Bakugou said smiling back.

~The end~

Now don't worry, there'll be an epilogue/prequel uploaded after then updates for book two. And if your not happy with the ending, sucks, because even though it was sad, I'm happy with it.