Epilogue/prequel

Hello so this is the epilogue or also prequel for book two, but before we get started here are the finalized quirks and names.

For Makamae's soulmate:
Name: Ito Mamoru
Quirk: For Mamoru's quirk, it was close, most people who submitted said either water/ice or teleportation so I decided on:

For Makamae's soulmate:Name: Ito MamoruQuirk: For Mamoru's quirk, it was close, most people who submitted said either water/ice or teleportation so I decided on:

For Kirishima and Denki's child:
Name: Kirishima Yukio
Quirk: For Yukio's quirk, it wasn't as hard of an decision, so here's his quirk:

For Kirishima and Denki's child:Name: Kirishima YukioQuirk: For Yukio's quirk, it wasn't as hard of an decision, so here's his quirk:

If you're in the Google Classroom, then this is where you had the chance to put your input.

But now that we've got that over with, shall I start the Epilogue/Prequel?

I sat behind the counter, waiting for a customer to show up.

"It's four pm, we're not really going to get any customers, you should take a brake" Lilly said. Lilly is one of my coworkers, she is going to a college nearby and is an American exchange student, I think. I mean, she's fluent in English and looks American so, yeah.

"What am I gonna do? Call my dad?" I say. Everyone in the world pretty much knows I'm the number one hero's son, while growing up I was on the news since my dad is Katsuki Bakugou, or famously known as Ground Zero. Being the son of the number one hero kinda sucks, people recognize me everywhere I go.

"I mean you could, I've noticed that you don't talk about him a lot, is it because he's the number one hero?" Lilly says as she sits on the other side of the counter from me.

"I mean yeah, the world pretty much already knows everything about us, so there isn't much to talk about" I respond.

"What about your mom?" Lilly asks. I tense up. I was still a baby when my mom died, so I don't remember him, but growing up, my dad never shut up about him. You could literally see the longing in his eyes when he talked about him. Dad said he died of cancer. Whenever a question about my mom is brought up in interviews, my dad avoids the question, so no one, except those who are close to us, really don't know anything about my father's soulmate.

"What about him?" I ask once I realized I had been silent for a while. "Him? Your mom is a man? That's so cool! You should tell me what he's like!" Lilly seemed excited about the topic. "I wouldn't know, he dies when I was still a baby" I say. Lilly's expression changes from happy to sad.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know" Lilly says. I sigh. "No need to be sorry, it's not your fault you didn't know, my dad is the one who keeps all information about my mom hidden from the public. He goes as far as covering up the grayed out name on his wrist" I say.

Before any more words are said, my dad walks through the door, speak of the devil.

"Hey dad, what're you doing here?" I asked. I then noticed uncle Kirishima standing beside him. "Thought we would come visit you, you hardly keep in touch with anyone, except for Yukio" my dad says. Lilly says that she's gotta do something in the back then retreats. "Oh sorry" is all I say.

Apparently my dad used to have some insane anger issues, but I don't believe that, he's too soft.

"Did you get another piercing?" My dad asks, obviously referring to the stub in my nose. "Yup!" I reply. "You just keep putting more holes in your body! Kiri, what would you do if Yukio had all these piercings?" Dad says then asks his best friend. "Well, I don't know, I'd probably be fine with it, I mean they are 22 now, so they should be able to make their own decisions" Uncle Kirishima replies. "Yeah but he just keeps on putting more holes in his body!" Dad whines, he's like a big baby. It's a good thing he doesn't know about my tattoo though.

"What about a future partner? Who's gonna wanna date someone with so much jewelry!?" Dad continues complaining. Honestly, I don't really care to much about dating someone, and so far that's going pretty good for me.

Ever since males began to be able to also give birth, soulmate started to become more rare as the years went by, now the chance of you having a soulmate is 56%, which isn't that high of a chance if you think about it. So I don't even have to worry about finding a soulmate. Dad explained everything about soulmates to me when I was fourteen. He says it's so when I find my soulmate, it'll be easier. I don't even want a soulmate. The three stages is what weirds me out the most about soulmates, it's just so uncalled for!

"Well, I'll let you get back to work kiddo" dad says with a wave. "Bye Makamae!" Uncle Kirishima says. I wave bye to them. Once they're gone, I let out a large sigh. "He talks to much" I say to no one in particular.

I hope you guys enjoyed this. Obviously the second book isn't a requirement since it's only the life of Makamae, but I thought it would be pretty cool.