Yo, its a new chapter

(A/n)Y'all, finally I'm goin to update this story, and if I'm being honest, this most likely isn't going to have a happy ending, but maybe I'll do a book two, but it'll be their kids. Well, Makamae and Denki And Kirishima's child(who doesn't have a name, give me name suggestions guys) because since they were born in high school, the others kids would be quite a bit younger than them. Now on with the story.

====================================

The rest of the week everyone was doing what they could for Midoriya. But without the money for chemotherapy, there wasn't much they could do.

"Hey Bakubro, how's Midoriya doing?" Kirishima asked as he walked next to Bakugou. Bakugou was kinda mad because he still had to go to school. "Obviously not good, you can't just get rid of cancer over night" Bakugou snapped. He hated how everyone kept asking him questions, he just wishes he could stay by Midoriya's bed side all day. "Sorry, I was wondering if he was doing any better" Kirishima apologized. "Tsk" is how Bakugou replied.

Bakugou distanced himself from everyone else during school and spent the rest of the day by Midoriya's bed side and looking after Makamae.

Today, Aizawa was having the class train their quirks. Bakugou was having a hard time focusing, his explosions not getting any bigger and possibly smaller. "Bakugou, you should train harder" Aizawa said walking next to Bakugou. Bakugou just glared at the black haired teacher. "HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO TRAIN WHEN MY BOYFRIEND IS LAYING IN A HOSPITAL BED DYING!?" Bakugou yelled at the teacher. "That's exactly why you should train, do you think Midoriya would be happy that you're letting yourself get weaker over him? After going on and on about surpassing All Might?" Aizawa said, keeping his expressionless face. "I understand that you're hurting, but if this how you act while he's still alive, how are you going to act after he dies? Are you just going to forget about being a hero and cry all day? Obviously I'm not asking you to forget him, but you should make yourself stronger for him." Aizawa said then walked away. Bakugou stood there. So badly he wanted to cry. But he knew what Aizawa said was correct, Midoriya wouldn't want him to stop wanting to be a hero for him. Bakugou focused himself on his training, tears escaped his eyes as he sent off explosions.
——————
After school, Bakugou went to the hospital to spend time with his boyfriend and son.

When Bakugou entered the hospital, the nurse immediately recognized him. "Hello, Bakugou. Midoriya just fell asleep, and the baby is also asleep" The nurse greeted Bakugou. Bakugou nodded and walked Midoriya's hospital room, he had a large room so the baby could stay there with him and he could have visitors.

When Bakugou entered the hospital he walked over to Midoriya's hospital bed first to check up on him. Bakugou sighed. Midoriya's face only got paler as the days went by, also becoming skinnier. Bakugou then walked over to Makamae's little crib thing and smiled at him warmly. Bakugou knew, that he was going to do everything in his power to make sure Makamae has a happy childhood. "No matter what happens, I'll always take care of you" Bakugou whispered to Makamae as a tear escaped his eye. Already dreading the future event

====================================
Sorry that this book is so sad guys. I literally started crying writing that last sentence. But let me know if you guys want a book two after this book finishes.

Edit: I'm really sorry about the whole Inko mistake but I've fixed it, for those of you who had read the Inko mistake version. Future readers have no idea what I'm talking about.