Memory

Bakugou

The rest of the week has been fucking hell without Deku and Makamae here, I can barely sleep. I don't know what to do anymore and none of the heros are making any progress and I'm becoming anxious. I miss my boyfriend. I miss my child. "FUCKKKK" I yell forgetting I'm in class. I look up and everyone is staring at me. "Bakugou, I know that they are important to you but you have to pay attention to your studies" Aizawa simply states. I open my mouth to say something when All Might rushes through the door. "Everyone! I have good news! We found young Mydoriya and Makamae, the situation has already been handled. But Mydoriya was severly hurt and is currently in the hos-" I stop listening. Before I knew it I was on my feet and running. I could hear people calling my name but I didn't stop, I missed my boys and needed to see them.

Mydoriya

I slowly open my eyes to see a bright light and the walls are white. I look around more on my left side there's a crib with a baby in it. cute. I look to my right and see a man with spikey blond hair sleeping. I then look at my arms and see an IV in it. I then hear beats from a monitor. I must be in the hospital. Suddenly I feel the man next to me start moving. He yawns then looks at me, he has ruby red eyes, but they're puffy, was he crying? "Deku! You had me so worried! I'm so glad your okay!" The man says as he hugs me. I slowly push him off of me and he gives me a confused look. "Who are you?" I ask and the man goes pale and tears form in his eyes. "No...this can't be happening....what do you mean 'who are you?' how do you not remember your own soulmate, the father of your child, the one that's next to you in the crib?" I look at the crib with the baby in it. That's my baby? No that can't be right guys can't get pregnant. "I'm sorry sir, but, I don't know who are" I say. Tears are now streaming down his face. Suddenly the door opens and man that looks kinda boney walks in. "Young, Bakugou, I brought some fo-" The man says but cuts himself when he notices the guy with blond spikey hair, 'Bakugou', as the man called him, was crying and I was awake. "Oh! You're awake! Bakugou why are you crying?" The man asks Bakugou. "He...doesn't.......remember me" Bakugou said. "What do you mean young, Bakugou?" The man asks as he stands next the Bakugou. Bakugou then turns to me "What is my full name?" He asks me. "Uhh, Bakugou.....something" I respond. "At least I think your name is Bakugou because that's what the man with the boney figure called you" I add. "Oh, that's a problem, I'll get the nurse" Said the man then ran out the room. "Do you know your own name?" Bakugou asks me. "Deku? That what you called me" I responded, all though Deku does seem like a weird name. "No, that's your nickname and hero name, your real name is Izuku Mydoriya, I'm Katsuki Bakugou" Bakugou says. "Oh, well, Katsuki" he flinches as I say his name, weird " I wanted to ask more about the whole soulmate and baby thing" I said gesturing to the sleeping baby next to me. "Well your soulmate is someone your destined to be with, after the first kiss the peoples names are imprinted somewhere on the others body" He says as he rolls up his sleeve and shows me my name. I look at my wrists to find his name but it's not there, I give Katsuki a confused look. "My name isn't on your wrists, it's somewhere else on your body" Katsuki explains. "Oh, where is it then!?" I ask excidingly. Katsuki lets a laugh before he speaks "It's on your butt" Katsuki says. I feel my face heat up. "How do you know that!? Pervert!" I say. Katsuki laughs and lets out a big sigh. "We've had sex before, and you like to sleep naked, how would I not know is the question" Katsuki replies with a smirk. "Can you explain the baby thing?" I say trying to change the subject. "Oh, well, you know, people fall in love and-"

"Not like that you idiot, how do I have a baby, guys can't get pregnant" I interupt. "Well and recent study showed that yes guys with soulmates and quirks can get pregnant, but we didn't know that till after we had sex, so you became pregnant, making us parents at the age of 16" Katsuki answered proudly. "Wait, we're only 16?" I ask. "Yup" Katsuki says. I open my mouth to ask another question but the boney man returns with a very short and old nurse. "You brought recovery girl?" Katsuki asks the boney man. "Yup. I also brought Mydoriya some stuff from your guys' dorm" The boney man say handing a bag to Katsuki. Katsuki opened the bag and pulled out a notebook that looked a little eat up and on the front it said "Hero analysis for the future". Wonder whats in it. "I brought his notebooks to help his memory a little bit, hopefully" The boney man says. Katsuki puts the notebook back in the bag and hands it to me. Suddenly a girl with short brown hair and a guy with blue hair entered the room. "Deku! We're so happy you're okay!" The girl with short brown hair says and hugs me. I look at Katsuki to see if he would help me. "They're your best friends, Uraraka and Iida" Katsuki says. So I'm guessing the brown haired one is Uraraka and blue haired one is Iida? I gently push Uraraka off of me. "Sorry, I don't remember you, could you not hug me please?" I ask politley, hoping she would understand. "Oh, okay" Uraraka says then hugs Iida. 

"Look who's awake but has no memory of his loved ones"