Getting closer to the end of the book...

Midoriya woke up from his nap after a few hours. He immediately saw his blonde boyfriend making silly faces at the baby, causing the baby to laugh a bit. Midoriya smiled happily at the scene. "Hi, Kacchan" Midoriya said weakly. Bakugou's head immediately shot up to look at the green haired male. "Hey, how you feeling?" Bakugou asked standing up and sitting down by Midoriya with Makamae. Midoriya just shrugged his shoulders, unsure if he felt worse or not. Bakugou frowned. Midoriya just smiled in return to Bakugou. Suddenly Bakugou broke into tears "I don't want to lose you, how would I move on when you've been with me my whole life" Bakugou was sobbing. Makamae just stared up at the blonde. "Kacchan, please stop crying, please? I'll always be with you" Midoriya said, reaching out his hand to wipe the tears from Bakugou's cheek. "How?" Bakugou asked quietly. "One for all has to passed to somebody, it can't end with me" Midoriya replied softly. Bakugou stared into Midoriya's emerald green eyes. Midoriya just smiled at Bakugou.

The two males spent the rest of the night with each other's company and they played with Makamae.

————————

The next day when Bakugou walked into class, he was immediately greeted by All Might. All Might took Bakugou to his office.

"Do you know why you're here Bakugou?" All Might asked. "Is it about One for all, yesterday Deku said he wanted to pass it on to me" Bakugou said, doing his best to hold back tears. "Yes, that actually is why you're here, I'm just supposed to explain the transfer to you" All might said. Bakugou nodded.

At lunch, Bakugou didn't eat much. His friends noticed. "Hey, Bakubro, you should eat all your food" Kirishima said. "I don't really have an appetite" Bakugou replied. Kirishima, Mina, and Sero looked at each other with concern for Bakugou. Kaminari was at the dorms, taking care of his child and recovering. "You really should eat, you can get sick from not eating right" Sero said. Bakugou just scoffed and ate the red of his food so they would shut up.

Today the class didn't do any training, instead they were in class and taking notes. Some were falling asleep during the lesson. While others were actually paying attention and taking notes. Bakugou just sadly stared out the window.

After school, when Bakugou goes to visit Midoriya, they're doing the One for all transfer. This only made Bakugou more sad, knowing that his boyfriend was really dying. The boy that followed him around as children. The boy that always looked up to him. The boy that never seemed to hate him. Bakugou forced himself to hold in his tears, he didn't want to cry in front of the whole class.

———After the one for all transfer———

Bakugou sat next to Midoriya, unsure how to feel. Now he had his quirk. Reality really came crashing down on Bakugou. He wanted to cry, so much. Midoriya wasn't even dead yet.

"Kacchan, you always have such a sad look in your eyes everyday" Midoriya said taking Bakugou's hand in his. Midoriya's hand was ice cold, but somehow, his skin was still soft. "How am I supposed to be happy when I'm losing you. Even before we were soulmates, I thought you would always be in my life" Bakugou says as tears start rolling down his cheeks. "Just remember that I love you, in some way, I've always loved you, I've loved watching you become stronger. But sometimes happiness comes to an end, but you just have to find a new happiness. You'll have Makamae, our son. You'll never really lose me." Midoriya said, wiping Bakugou's tears away with his cold hand. Bakugou looked at Midoriya with loving eyes and gave him a gentle kiss on his cheek. "I love you, Izuku Midoriya" Bakugou said. "I love you too, Katsuki Bakugou" Midoriya replied with a smile.

====================================
I'm not crying my eyes are just sweaty💀