Oh.

Third person

"Look who's awake but has no memory of his loved ones" A voice was heard through out the room. Everyone looked around but saw no one. "Show yourself!" Bakugou shouted. "Katsuki Bakugou, the explosive teen who only has a soft spot for his soulmate, Izuku Mydoriya, the boy who is your childhood friend that you bullied up till the point you found out he was your soulmate. You almost didn't have a soulmate, would you like to know why?" The voice says. Bakugou is angered, only wanting to blast the guy. "The day you told him to take a swan dive off the roof of a building, he actually considered it, wondering if it would make his angry childhood friend happy" The voice continued. "SHUT UP ASSHOLE!" Bakugou was mad. All he wanted to do was blast the guy. The lights went out. "All Might! Can't you get a pro!?" Uraraka asked. "The door is blocked or something, so I can't get out and all communications aren't working" All Might says. Mydoriya is confused. Bakugou seems so caring, he wouldn't tell anyone to kill themselves, right? But what could Mydoriya know, he's only known the boy for no more than 20 minutes. "I would be careful of what you say, Bakugou, you want Mydoriya to get his memories back don't you?" The voice says before a body slowly shows up. A man with dark purple skin, wearing a black trench coat, red turtle neck, and black pants shows up. The man also has dark brown hair, but his eyes are blindfolded. "Because I have them right here" The man says pulling out a jar with a white fog in it. Images flashing through it. "How are we supposed to trust you?" All Might says. "Do you want his memories back or not?" The man sighs. "What do you want in return?" Bakugou asks, desperate. "Honestly, nothing. It's really just fun messing with all of you heros, the Leage were the ones who actually took Mydoriya, I just simply simply re took him, played with his mid a little then left him in an allyway, knowing someone would find him and get him to a hospital. Then I noticed I still had his memories and decided to mess with you heros" The man says. Everyone was dumbfounded. The man then walked up to Mydoriya and placed his hand against Mydoriya's head and soon the fog from the jar faded and the mans hand against Mydoriya's forehead glows. "Done." The man says pulling his hand away from Mydoriya's forehead and vanishes. Then the lights turn back on. Everyone looks to Mydoriya. "Kacchan, why am I in the hospital?" Mydoriya speaks. Everyone lets out a sigh of relief. "Get some rest, okay, we'll let you know when you wake up" Bakugou said immeditly by Mydoriyas' side. "I don't feel tired tough" Mydoriya whined. "Just get some sleep, okay?" Bakugou said planting a gentle kiss on Mydoriyas' forehead. "Okay, Kacchan" Mydoriya replied before slowly drifting to sleep.

Sorry it took me so long to update, all this corona virus stuff is insane, and I really hope all of you guys are okay and being safe!