✨Prologue~✨

Atsumu couldn't tell if he was being dramatic or was his brother being way more suspicious than usual? 

It was likely that he was just being dramatic and nosey. But what are siblings for if they don't meddle in things anyway?

Now for everyone wondering what the hell am I talking about.... 

I'll tell you all the very exciting tale on how I caught my lovely twin escaping from the house.

Now usually this wouldn't be an issue because we used to sneak out the house all the time, especially when we were younger. 

The unusual part however is that he's been doing it every night- almost religiously, WITHOUT ME.

When I caught him sneaking out the fourth or fifth time without me, I considered all possibilities.

Girlfriend? Late night snacks? Hook up? Maybe even a stripper?

But then again this is Osamu we're talking about.

He's too lame to get a girlfriend ever in his sucky life, especially not with that face. 

We have tons of food at home courtesy of mwah, and I know damn well he couldn't hook up with anyone if he can't even pull a girl- or a guy for that matter, so all that flew out of my mind the moment it entered.

So, what could he be doing...?

Now I would just follow him and get my curiosity settled, but then again nighttime is when I have to start my college courses.

Osamu's are during the day, so I am not too worried about him missing school. I'm also not sure if I'm even ready to reveal my brothers juicy little secret just yet, so I decided to act clueless like I haven't noticed. 

I want to wait this out a little to see how long he will try to hide whatever it is from me.

But what I didn't know was just how big my twins 'little secret' really was.

What Atsumu thought to be a little game would change his life, the moment he first laid eyes on them. . .