⨝ Communication Is Key ⨝

Ushijima's P.O.V ~

My day began with my body covered in warmth by the arms of my lovers that had themselves sprawled out all over the bed but still managing to have their arms and legs entangling with each other.

I smiled at Sakusa who was on his back with his hair spread against the pillows while his long eyelashes lay against his cheeks like butterfly wings, his soft breath was escaping his lips like always which I found adorable since it wasn't snoring but a gentle sound of him breathing lightly.

I turned to see Atsumu who was still sleeping soundly with his blonde hair sticking out on the pillows as well but his lips were pursed like he was expecting kisses in his sleep while his light eyelashes brushed his cheeks softly.

Honestly I wasn't even sure how these two gorgeous males had decided they loved someone like me but I tried not think about it since it would only get me in a moody situation that would be out of place on such a peaceful morning.

I untangled myself from their bodies and pulled them together since I knew they'd be looking for the missing warmth from my body once I was out of bed.

I slipped myself out of bed and headed to the bathroom to relieve myself before I washed my hands and turned on the shower, while I let the water heat up to the extreme temperature I needed right now I brushed my teeth and waited for myself to calm down some since I wasn't one hundred percent sure what was bothering me right now.

I stepped beneath the water that was boiling hot but I was so deep in my head the temperature wasn't registering in my mind at the moment. I waited under the water just thinking to myself as I attempted to figure out just what exactly was disturbing me right now.  

Sakusa had always told me since I barely grasp my own emotions that I need to dig deep within my head once I know something is upsetting me so I can find the root of the issue but as of now it wasn't working so I chose to push down the rising anxiety in me and focused on showering.

I pulled my soap down from the rack and poured it onto the rag and began scrubbing myself down roughly to ensure each section of me was cleansed before I let the heated water rinse me off. Turning off the water I stepped out and dried my body off quickly before tossing on a black sweatshirt and pants to match them.

My mind was now eerily silent as I contemplated what to do to calm myself, after a moment of thinking I decided to go downstairs and cook/bake my problems away.

I hadn't heard any noise coming from the bedroom so I assumed my lovers were still sleeping so I didn't want to bother them. I made my way downstairs and began prepping everything I would need to stress cook since this happened a lot whenever I was alone with my thoughts.

I whipped up batter for cakes, cupcakes, and pie before mixing up the different fillings and cremes I wanted to go inside them, all while I immensely ignored the voice in my head that continued trying to get me to focus on my unstable emotions.

The kitchen was beginning to fill with the sweet scent of the pastries I had been making and once they had all gotten stuffed in our giant ovens I began making breakfast items next, I needed more distractions so I decided to make everything from scratch to waste even more of my time so I started making waffle mix, biscuits, and hashbrows from hand before I made the eggs and gravy for the biscuits.