⇜ Conscious Movements ⇝

Atsumu's (P.O.V) ~

. . .

'Okay pause'

'I'm having feelings for BOTH of them?'

My brain was still in a state of shock from those last thoughts and from my very painful yet exciting punishment so I tossed my thoughts aside for a moment as I felt Sakusa shifting me.

Paying more attention now I realized he had lifted my body from his lap and I was being transferred to Ushijima's waiting arms where he held me like a baby with one hand against my back with the other just beneath my thighs as he thankfully avoided my stinging ass.

My face was pressing into the space between his shoulder and neck and I could clearly smell that manly intoxicating scent of pure sin that radiated from him that made me take another breath to get more of the tingling sensation that came with it.

Ushijima took a step forward and silently he walked with me and I didn't dare move out of fear that he would retaliate and make contact with my ass so I remaining in his warm comforting hold that I was beginning to enjoy.

His strong arms were holding me with zero problems and being pressed against him I could feel each of his sculpted muscles beneath my palms that were against him. I could hear Sakusa walking beside us before the door to the office creaked open and we continued walking, without looking I assumed we were heading to the elevator.

I still refused to move and allowed him to hold me this way while I continued breathing in Ushijima's sinful smell that seemed to come from him naturally since I couldn't detect that artificial smell cologne had.

Hearing the small ding of the elevator and feeling Ushijima step forward I now knew we were in the elevator so I slowly moved my head to the side so my cheek was against his shoulder and I could now see the elevator walls as well as Sakusa who was just beside us.

Noticing me looking, Sakusa tilted his head to the side slightly and I could now see his gaze right on me as we stared into each others eyes while the elevator began descending.

"Before we go any further do we have your permission to bring you with us little Atsu? We wouldn't want you running off again so let's be sure now", Sakusa said after a moment breaking the silence.

"W-where are we going?", my voice trembled slightly but for what reason? I wasn't sure myself.

"That's for us to know and you to find out", Sakusa said with a gentle tone seeping into his voice, it was that tone that drove me to respond to him.

"Yes I want to go with you", I said softly before burying my face into Ushijima's shoulder to hide the blooming heated blush spreading across my cheeks.

Ushijima let out a small grunt making a tremor run through me at the feeling of the noise coming through as I nudged my head further into him. The dinging of the elevator door opening saved me from the torturous embarrassment so I settled my body down and my face cooled off in a matter of seconds as I relaxed myself into Ushijima's warm embrace and I once again noticed something about the seemingly ice cold man.