₪ Signs of War ₪

Sakusa's (P.O.V) ~

I ignored his statement for a moment and shifted my eyes to the golden blonde in my lap who was shivering at what he just said while his fists clenched my shirt tightly.

I gently rubbed my palm against his backside to calm him down some since his trembling was making him shift in my lap a little too much. After a moment of this his body eased into a slight state of calm and I felt his tensed limbs relax and he leaned his head deeper into my chest and I smirked beneath my mask at his amusing actions.

Once he was calmed I focused my eyes on the tech member before me and raised a brow at his confused face and he immediately flinched back and went straight faced before coming before my throne and kneeling down while lifting up the data tablet in his hands.

I leaned forward and grabbed it before flipping it around and glancing at the information presented, there were multiple spread sheets of information about the current situation with the mafia war that was on the brink of unleashing.

"Explain the situation thoroughly and in clear words right now", I said as I tossed the tablet back at him and it smacked his chest before falling into his hands.

"Y-yes sir, The 'Fallout 4' group claimed the 'Nightcrest' leader of attacking their shipment routes and the arguments went back and forth for a few months now but it wasn't made into anything big until a few days ago when a member of the 'Fallout 4' shot a member from 'Nightcrest' who was over the territory lines so they called them out and now it has erupted into a huge turf war", he explained and flipped the data tablet around and it was showing the mafia territory maps.

"As you can see their groups are just around our area and they don't have any regard for who they involve because many of the 'Nightcrest' members have been creeping around our borders meaning they either want to ask for our assistance in this war or they wish to fight us as well since we have the largest territory", he said while enlarging on where the red marks on the map was indicating where a member was seen on our grounds.

"Alright you have said enough, thank you for reporting it to me. I need you to get every available tech member and get them to dig up any and all dirt we have on either of these groups and have it on standby just in case we need a last resort though I doubt it", I said while sitting up and pulling the wiggling blonde in my lap with me.

He lifted his face from my shirt and was now looking wide eyed at me most likely from the news of what was about to go down.

"Yes sir, is there anything else", he asked me.

"I also want every field team getting all weapons ready and tell them to begin moving the new trainees and rookies to the field centers for additional training, they may need to get involved in this and it'll be first time outside experience got it?", I said quickly as I racked my brain for what was the best way to handle this without causing an uproar in my other bases.

"One last thing then you are dismissed, make sure every silencer not assigned to other duties is at the ready for deployment at all times", I ordered and he shook slightly before bowing his head and rushing from the room letting the door slam closed behind him.

Atsu slid off my lap and sunk down to his knees on the floor beside my throne and he stared down at the floor like he couldn't believe what was going on. Deciding to ignore that for the moment I looked over to Ushijima who was tapping away at his phone most likely getting his special forces team in order.