¿ Testing ¿

Atsumu's (P.O.V) ~ 

The small male shot a fierce icy glare my way as he began stomping his way over in our direction, he was so small I wasn't too worried at the beginning but there was this deep killing intent in his eyes that was making me nervous.

Once he was about halfway to us I could almost feel Lev shivering behind me which made me finally realize what Samu had been going on about before.

'This must be the demon lover. . . I think they said his name was Yaku or something right?'

Suddenly the demon lover started running our way making me jump back some until I was just behind Lev's giant body.

The male stopped right in front of Lev and raised his right leg and swung it out sharply, connecting with Lev's hip. The strength behind the kick was so strong Lev keeled over with a loud groan as he held his side, I winced slightly with a small chuckle.

'Damn~ this is his second time dropping to his knees in pain'

"You stupid idiot!", Yaku shouted as he swung out his leg again, only this time he connected with Lev's ass making him fall forward.

"What did I do Yaku-san?", Lev cried out as he tried to pick himself up.

"You seriously got your ass beat by someone other than me? A newbie at that?", Yaku yelled out as he leaned down to the shivering giant on the ground and pulled on his slick gray hair.

He yanked Lev's head back with the force of his pull on his hair making Lev groan once again only I think he was kind of enjoying this seeing as how he didn't raise a single hand to stop him.

"Gomen, Gomen", Lev groaned out while Yaku tugged on his hair yet again only with more force than before.

"Fucking idiot", Yaku muttered as he pushed Lev's head forward while releasing him at the same time.

"Damn Lev you're so whipped~", I called out teasingly making the little demon shoot me a side eyed look.

"I'm assuming your the newbie?", he asked still side eyeing me.

"I have a name which is Atsumu but yeah", I huffed, everyone calling me newbie was starting to annoy me.

"I see", was all he said as he started pulling his slumped giant from the floor.

Lev went along with the tugging and allowed Yaku to pull him to a sitting position before he stood up, stretching his arms up above his head with a groan.

"Lev you are such a tragedy. First you get knocked on your ass by Atsu then you get whooped by your demon baby", Oikawa said as he burst out laughing.

"Can it Loserkawa", came a gruff voice from the doorway.

I looked to see the rugged male that Oikawa was jumping on when I first arrived, the male in question made his way to us and the moment he was in range Oikawa hopped onto him and wrapped his arms and legs around him.