PART 2

Jisoo's POV

"Sir here's the file."I said and handed him the flash drive.

"Thanks Ms.Kim.I didn't go wrong when I promoted you."

"Thank you sir.But can I have a favor?"

"What is it?"

"Can I take Tuesday next week as a day off?It's for my son.Family day."

"Sure but you need to go here at work at Saturday."

"Sure,sir.Thank you."

Jennie's POV

I'm at our resto today and working.Later I'll pick Gideon up from his school.This is our routine.At morning Jisoo will part ways from us to go to work and I'll bring Gideon to school.We have two cars for the both of us.At 3pm,I'll leave the resto to pick Gideon up from school and go home.I told Jisoo to stop working now since we have the resto to provide for us but she wouldn't want it.So I just let her.I looked at my watch.Its 2:30 pm already so I left the resto to pick Gideon at school.I went to his school.

"Mommy!"He ran towards me.

"Hi Giddy.Hows school?"

"It's good Mommy.Look!I got so many stars!"He said and bragged about his stars.

"That's good,my boy.What do you want?I'll treat you since you did good today.My Giddy deserves a prize!"

"Milk ice cream,Mommy."

"Okay.Lets go."We passed by a ice cream parlor and bought a ice cream for the both of us then we got home.When night came,Jisoo went home.

"Mom!"

"Hi Giddy."She greeted.

"Hi Chu."

"Hello Jendeuk."She kissed me.

"I'll just take a shower."

"Okay."She took a shower and I proceeded cooking our dinner.After dinner's ready,I went to the living room to call them.

"Mom stop!"

"Is that ticklish?Hahaha!"

"Mommmmm stoopppp!HAHAHAHAH!"I saw them just tickling each other at the coach.I smiled.Even Jisoo's tired she never missed having a bond with our son.I'm very lucky having her as my wife.What can I ask more?

"You two.Dinner's ready."

"Yey!"

"Okay the one who'll be last at the table is a monkey like Lisa!"

"Not me!"Giddy shouted and ran.Jisoo was about to run too when she suddenly stopped and lean on the wall.

"Jisoo are you okay?"I asked worriedly.

"It's nothing.I didn't balanced that's why.Come let's eat now."We went at the table.

"Mom your the monkey!"Gideon teased Jisoo.

"Yeah I think so."We sat at the table and had our dinner.After that I went to our room while Jisoo is driving our seven year old son to sleep.

"He's asleep already."Jisoo said as she enters the room and laid beside me.

"Thank you."I said all of a sudden.

"For what?"

"For doing everything for our family.I can't asked for more.I'm the luckiest."I said.

"I'm the luckiest too.Having the greatest wife here."She kissed me."Thank you so much.I love you."

"I love you more."

-TUESDAY-

It's the day of family day.We're at Gideon's school to have the family day.

"Hey Jisooyah!"We heared a shout.

"Monkey!"And the two womanizer met again.

"Hi Rosé."

"Hi unnie!Nice to see you."

"Hi Lia."I said and greeted their daughter.

"Hi Aunt!"She greeted.We decided to be beside each other at the family day.We enjoyed it.Theres random games and I saw how our family enjoyed it.The event ended.

"See you again,unnie!"

"See you too!"We went to our car and Jisoo drove.While on our way home..

*BOOGSH

"Sht!"Jisoo mumbled when our car bumped to another car.She immediately checked on us.

"Are you okay?Jennie Gideon are you hurt?"

"We're fine."I assured her.We were shocked,really.Jisoo left the car and went outside and knocked at the other car's door.

"Giddy stay here.I'll just go there."

"Okay mommy."I left the car also.

"Can't you see it's red light?!You should have paused!Look you damaged my car and almost harmed my family!"

"I'm really,maam.I'm in a rush.I'll pay for the damages."

"I'll sue you!You almost killed my family!"

*BOOGSH

"Jisoo!"I was shocked by Jisoo's sudden action,punching the guy.

"You won't get away from this.Jennie go home with Gideon.I'll handle this."

"But Ji-"

"GO.HOME."She firmly said,sharply looking at me.

"O-Okay."I picked up Gideon at the car and ride at a taxi.

"Where's Mom,mommy?"Gideon asked.

"She's just fixing something.She'll got home later."What's wrong with her?I've never seen her that aggressive.

Jisoo's POV

Cops came and here we are,at the police station.

"Clearly it's his fault.See?!"I said,pointing at the CCTV.

"I'm really sorry.Dont put me on jail please.My son is at the hospital he needs me."

"What do I care?You put my family's life in danger!What if something happened to them?!Huh?!"My head suddenly ache so I sat at a chair.

"Ma'am are you okay?"The police asked.I looked at the surrounding.

"Why am I here?"

"Ma'am your here because of an accident and you said you'll sue this guy."

"Ohh.Really?"

Jennie's POV

I've been waiting here at the living room for her.When she came.Shw looks fine,not like the angry aggressive woman I saw hours ago.

"Jisoo how is it?"

"My car's at the repair shop."

"About the guy?"

"Ohh I didn't sue him."My forehead creased.

"What?"She was so decided to sue the guy earlier.

"He has a son at the hospital so he was in a rush.I think he has a valid reason.Wheres Gideon?"

"Upstairs."

"Okay,Jendeuk.I'll just check on him."She kissed me before going upstairs.Seriously.I'm confused.Whats going on?