PART 1

Jisoo's POV

I went home from work.It was so tiring and stressful.Three straight weeks that I've been jumping from one country to another because I was our company's representative for marketing all over the Asia.I badly miss my son and my wife.I opened the house' door.

"I'm here already!"

"Mom!"Gideon run towards me and I hugged him and carried him.I kissed him.

"I miss you so much,my angel."

"How about me?"I smiled,hearing that jealous voice from my wife,Jennie.

"Of course I miss you."I walked towards her and kissed her.

"I miss you so much,Chichu.Why didn't you told me that you're going home already?"

"It's a surprise."

"Mom we missed you so much!You haven't been here for long."

"Don't worry,my boy.Mom will cope up.How bout that?"

"Yey!"

"Aren't you tired?Three straight weeks and you're just working."Jennie worriedly said.I smiled at her.

"Seeing the both of you gives me energy and strength."

"I'll cook for you.What do you want?"

"Anything from you."

"Okay."

"I'll just go upstairs."I put Gideon down and went upstairs with my luggages.I took a warm shower and changed my clothes.

"Lunch is ready!"

"Coming!"I went there and sat at the table."How I missed your dishes."We ate.

"Mom,I'll be having a family day next week.Its on Tuesday."Gideon said.

"Empty your schedule for him."Jennie said.

"Of course I'll do.I told you I'll be coping up."

"Yey!I love you Mom!"I needed his hair.

"Love you too son."

-TIME SKIP-

12:00 AM

I'm still up,checking my files at my laptop.I should send this tomorrow morning at my boss.Jennie's asleep already,I guess.I leaned my back at the swivel chair.I have a study table here in our room so I could do works here.I felt soft hands massaging my back.

"Why are you still up?"It's Jennie.

"I need to pass this tomorrow morning."

"You musn't tire yourself much,you might get sick."

"Jendeuk,I'm okay.I'm doing this for our family."She hugged me.

"Thank you for taking care of us."

"Thank you for lighting up my world in the darkest part of my life,Jendeuk.Go back to sleep now,I'll be fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay."She went back at the bed.
"Ah."I whispered at myself when I felt pain in my head.I just shrugged off,I've been experiencing this for a while now and I'm just ignoring it.I need to focus at my work first.