PART 13

Third Person's POV

Irene was calling a guy repeatedly and finally he answered.
"Hello?What do you need?"The guy asked.
"Damn you!You told me Sooya's single and you didn't even told me that she's married!"
"Sooya's single.But not Jisoo."The guy said and chuckled.
"I hate you!How could you do this?!Are you that crazy in love with her wife?!To that Jennie Kim?!"
"You don't care about her.Care to get that Jisoo off her."
"I won't."
"Just win her back or I'll kill her?!You choose!"
"Are you really insane?!"
"Yes I am!I love her!So much!"
"That's why you even worked for her.I don't understand you.I won't let you do anything to her.Dont you ever do!"
"Tss.Suit yourself then.Jennie will be mine."
*TOOT TOOT*
"That punk!"Irene said,frustrated.How would she protect Jisoo from the threat?

Jennie's POV

"Let me take you home.I'm heading there too right?"Jisoo said.Or should I say,Sooya.
"I'm just getting a taxi.I need to go to grocery.Gotta buy stocks."
"At this time?It's 6pm."
"Yeah.We doesn't have dinner."
"Ohh.Let me just go with you.I have nothing to do."I smiled.
"Sure."She may act cold and look serious but she's still cute for me.We ride at her car.We went to a grocery store.We just buy there."I'm gonna go at another stall.This cart won't fit there.Can you wait here?"I asked her.
"Sure."I went to the stall where seasonings are,get what I need and went back to Ji-WHERE IS SHE?!I got so nervous and looked for her.Where is she?!I sighed when I saw her.Shes at the candy station,picking some gummy bears and gummy worms and playing with the cart like a kid.I took a picture of her before calling her."Ji-Sooya!"I called her.She looked at me and went back my side,looking embarrassed.
"Sorry for leaving.I want candies."I laughed and smiled at her.
"It's okay.You often do this."
"Really?"
"Yeah.Guess Gideon got his love for candies from you."
"That's our son right?"
"Yeah."We finished shopping our needs and went at the cashier.I was about to get my wallet when she stopped me.
"I got mine.Dont worry."
"But-"
"I got some stuffs there too."
"Fine."She went there and paid it.Argh.Why is the cashier flirting with her?!It isn't normal that girls would wink at their customer right?!Argh.And she's even smiling.Right.Shes Sooya and she's single.Wait.What is she whispering to that girl?!Aish!She went after me because I was heading back to the car.I didn't help her.
"Ugh.."She said and stretched her back.
"I'm getting a taxi.Get those groceries at the house."Before I could go she grabbed my hand."What?!"
"You're pissed.Why?"
"Nothing."
"Jealous?"
"Why would I be?!"
"I'm looking at you.Dont you think I don't know that your getting angry?"
"What do you care?!"
"I'm your wife,Jennie."
"It's Jisoo,my wife.You're Sooya."
"But I'm still her.Dont worry.I just told that girl that I'm married to a cute mandu."
"What?!"She showed me a small smile.Smile?That's the first smile I saw from Sooya!
"Let's just go home."
"Okay."She opened the door for me and I entered.
"You should smile,dumpling.You're cute."W-What did she said?

Someone's POV

"How could they look so fine if that's Sooya?!"I furiously said.
"I don't know,sir."
"That shouldn't happen!Jennie should be mine!"I shouted.
"Keep in tract.I'll convince Irene."I said.I messes my hair."You're mine,Jennie.MINE!"