PART 11

Jisoo's POV

We're having a brunch,only the three of us.Mom,Jennie and me.Gideon is still at school.Its just 11 am and we'll be picking him up at 3pm.
"What really happened?"I asked.
"Jisoo,just eat."My mom said.I'm so damn confused.No one's telling me what happened so I don't know why my wife have been so quiet!
"By the way,Jiyong oppa will be staying here for a while after he came from London.He's going here tonight."I spoke up,trying to keep a conversation with them because they were so quiet,it's deafening.
"Jiyong oppa?"Jennie's face lit up.Its our bestfriend.The guy we owe who was the reason for us to meet up.3 years ago,he went to London to take courses for taking over his father's business.
"Hmm.After his father died,he sell all the properties they have,leaving the dusty mansion that has been emptied for 2 years now so he's thinking to renovate it so I offered him to be here for a while while the mansion was still under renovation."Jiyong is my cousin.I owe him a lot letting me meet the beautiful wife I have now.I do live at a mansion too before.But I sold it to live in a simpler house since Mom is away from me.We grew up together before.
"Hm.I excited to spend time with him!"
"Me too."After we ate,I just went upstairs together with Jendeuk and just cuddled with her.I love her and I'll never get tired doing this with her.
"Jichu,I'll get Gideon at school.You wanna come?"She asked.I just hugged her tight.
"Just stay here."
"But Gideon needs me."
"No.Stay here."
"Jideuk~"She teased me.I smiled and let her go.She got herself fixed.My head damn aches much again.I was looking for my medicine but I stopped and kneeled,feeling my knees getting weak.I stood up.Unfamiliar place.Where am I?Where's my bub?Where's Irene?Why am I here?She looked at me.Whos this girl?Wait she's at the apartment earlier right?
"Jichu what's wrong?"

Jennie's POV

I looked at her and she's just giving me a confused look.
"Your the woman at my girlfriend's condo earlier right?What am I doing here?With you?Did you kidnapped me?"She asked rapidly.Shoot.Its Sooya!
"No Jisoo-"
"I'M NOT JISOO FOR GODDAMN SAKE WHOEVER SHE IS!"Her shout was so loud.Earning mom's attention who also entered the room.
"What's happening here?"
"You two!Get put of my way I'm going to my girlfriend!"
"Jisoo what?"
"I'M NOT JISOO!I'M SOOYA!"She shouted again.We just blocked the door.
"You can't leave."
"And who damn are you to stop me?Get out of my way!"
"No!"She found a scissor at the night stand and grabbed it.She..HECK!She put it near her neck!
"I swear I'm gonna kill myself if you don't let me see my girlfriend you see!Just let me see her!GET OUT OF MY WAY!"
"J-Jisoo put that down."
"I'M NOT JISOO!"
"Okay Sooya..Sooya.Put that down."Mom said.
"Not until you get out of my way."
"Okay,okay.We'll do."We gently went to the side and she ran outside.We followed her but she's too fast and got in her car then left.I broke down again.
"J-Jisoo.."I spoke and mom just hugged me.
"I'm sorry dear."

It took me a while before being hushed.Glad Jisoo's mom is here.My phone rang.Gideon's teacher.
"Hello?"
"Ma'am it's been 1 and a half hour since your son is here after dismissal and he's crying much now ma'am.Would you pick him up?"Oh god how can I forget my son?!
"I'm on my way thanks!"I turned the call off."Mom I gotta go pick Gideon up."
"Jen,you don't need to.I'm doing it."I smiled,assuring her.
"I can do this,mom.Stay here."After few arguments she finally agreed so I went at my car and went to Gideon's school.I saw him at the waiting shed.
"Mom!"He immediately exclaimed as soon as he saw me and came running to me.He sobbed."I..I thought your leaving me,mom."
"Sorry,baby.I forgot you."I gave him an ice cream before going home.I'm such a disgrace.How can I forgot my own son?After we reached home mom took care of her while I'm hear at the leaving room.Looking at the space of the house,blank.I wanna cry but I don't want Gideon to hear it because definitely he'll interrogate me.
*KNOCK KNOCK

My blank mind was interrupted at the knock I heard at the door.Why are they knocking anyway?We have a doorbell.I opened it and the person suddenly hugged me causing me to flinch.
"Jennie!It's me Jiyong!"
"Jiyong oppa!"I said and pulled him for a tighter hug.Suddenly my tears falling.When he's around,I can't lie.
"That's not welcoming tears,am I right?"