PART 9

THIRD PERSON'S POV

After the explanation Jisoo's mom made,she understood everything.They have talked in private,just like her mom wished.After the dinner,Jennie ain't speaking a word to Jisoo.She doesn't want to feel this way but how can't she?She's a wife and she can't hide the feeling.After the supper she just went upstairs quietly.
"Go.Follow your wife."Her mom said who'll stay in a vacation on their house for a while.
"I'll just get Giddy to sleep and fi-"
"Jisoo,I'm on it.Go."She sighed and followed her wife upstairs.
"Jendeukie~"Jisoo hummed.Jennie was under the sheets,crying silently.Jisoo went near her,hearing the small hiccups she produced.Jisoo got the blanket off and immediately pulled Jennie for a hug."I'm sorry.."She mumbled."I didn't mean to hurt you.I'm really,really sorry."Jisoo said sincerely.Jennie just hugged her and hid her face at Jisoo's neck.
"S-Sorry for acting this way..I just..I just can't handle it."
"Shh..I understand.Its my fault."Jennie faced her and cupped her face.
"No,no Jichu it isn't your fault.I know you didn't mean it.I just acted like a kid.I should be the one who's apologizing here."Jisoo smiled and hugged her tight.
"No apologies.Just cuddles."Jisoo said and kissed her forehead.
"Okay Chu~"Jennie said happily.

The next day she woke up without Jisoo by her side.Scared that she's gone again,she immediately went off the bed and she sighed in relief seeing Jisoo just preparing breakfast.
"Good morning,love.Just prepared breakfast since Giddy's going to school.Didnt bother to wake you up."Jisoo said.
"Where's Giddy?"Jennie asked.
"Dressing himself up.He said he's grown up he can do it by himself."
"Ohh.Okay."They sat at the table.
"I'm gonna bring Gideon at school.Jisoo can I borrow your car?"Her Mom asked.
"Of course Mom."
"You two spend your time with each other.Okay?"
"Arasso."They said with a smile.After giving Giddy a kiss for goodbye,they just tucked theirselves at the bed while watching at the television.Jennie decided not to go to the resto today.They didn't even need to work,they could probably live with Jisoo's insurance and savings plus she also have a farm at the province.
"What's our plan today?"Jisoo asked.
"Wanna go out?"Jennie asked back.
"Sure."
"C'mon.Lets prepare."They prepared theirselves and went out like a teenage couple,spending their time roaming at the mall doing random things,like they had before.They rarely spend time just the two of them,mostly they're with Gideon.So,they enjoyed.Not until..
"Jennie run!"Jisoo suddenly grabbed Jennie's hand and ran away.
"Jisoo what's wrong?"
"Let's just go home!"Jisoo shouted,looking back like there's someone following them.Theyve reached the parking lot,panting.
"Jisoo what's wrong?"Jennie asked and held Jisoo's shivering hands.
"Home.Please."Jennie understood so they went back to their car.Jennie drove the both of them home,Jisoo still not in her normal self.
"What happened?"Jisoo's mom worriedly asked as she reach out for Jisoo.Jisoo just walked upstairs,quiet."What happened?"
"I don't know,mom.She just dragged me out the mall,telling me to run."Jennie said.
"Just stay here.I'm gonna talk to her."Jennie nodded and Jisoo's mom went to Jisoo.
"What's wrong?"She asked.
"Eomma..enemy..she..she's gonna hurt me..what if..what if.."Jisoo spoke.Even it isn't clear,her mom understood.Along with DID,Jisoo's trauma is back too.Her mom kissed her forehead.
"Hush now,Jisoo.We'll protect you."She just let Jisoo cried until she fell asleep in her arms.She put the blanket and went back downstairs to Jennie.
"How is she,mom?"Jennie asked worriedly.
"She's asleep now."
"What did just happened,mom?I can't understand."
"Jennie..along with her DID,her trauma is back too."
"Trauma??"
"Yes.The trauma that caused her to have two personalities."
"What??"
"Jennie,I'm just her stepmom."Jisoo's mom sat along with Jennie."Her dad recovered from a toxic relationship,from Jisoo's real mom."Jennie was just quiet,listening to the story."Her mom was gone for years,but suddenly came back when Jisoo was in college.She demanded custody at the court but in unknown reason,she got Jisoo's custody.Something we know,it's illegal.Her real mom used her to get money from her father,while we're still finding a way to get Jisoo back.Little did we know,with the stepfather and step siblings she have there,she was enslaved and abused.Theyre hurting her and her stepdad almost raped her,but we're just right to pick her up there.Because of that,her second personality,Sooya,was much stronger than her.She always fought and doesn't let herself down.Her other side was so harsh.Completely opposite with Jisoo.Thats when we decided to bring her to London to forget everything,including her dark past.I think she have seen her mom at the mall causing her to panic."
"I-I'm sorry.I'm the one who told her that we could go there."
"Jennie,it isn't your fault.You don't know anything."Jennie has one thought.

She'd be more careful and caring more than ever to her wife.

Jennie's POV

I walked up at our room to see Jisoo peacefully sleeping.I kissed her softly.I don't know if I'll woke up that she's by my side the next days,all I care now is she's with me,nothing more.Jisoo opened her eyes.
"Love.."
"Did you have a good sleep?"
"Yeah..what time is it?"
"Just afternoon,Chu.You can sleep more."
"Hmm."Jisoo opened her arms,calling me for a hug and I did."Is Giddy here already?"
"Not yet.30 more minutes I guess.Mom will pick her up."
"Hm.Lets just cuddle."I smiled.
"I'd love too."She pinched my nose.
"I love you.Thanks for staying."
"I'll always do,love.Always."After minutes of cuddling,Giddy came so we went up.I'll prepare afternoon snacks for them so I was at the kitchen leaving them at the living room while mom went somewhere to meet her friends.
"MOM STOP!AHHH~"I heard Giddy's shout followed by his giggles.
"Our baby's so cute."Jisoo said.I looked at them.Giddy was sitting at Jisoo's lap,facing her.Theyre just cuddling.How I wish we could just stay like this forever.
"Mommy!"Giddy called me so I sit along with them and put the tray at the center table.
"What are you doing?"
"Just cuddling."Jisoo said with a smile.Jisoo..lets just be like this,please?

-TIME SKIP-

Night.Were at our bed,getting ready to sleep.
"Jichu."
"Hmm?"
"Look.I bought you a watch."I said,showing her the box.
"That's what you picked up at the mall earlier right?I thought its for you because I don't like it."
"Jichu,this isn't just a simple watch.This is the watch that'll help me track you wherever you are."
"Ohh.Hmm."Jisoo wore it."Looks good.I won't get this off me."Jisoo said with a smile.
"I love you,Chu."
"I love you more Jendeuk."

The next day she weren't beside me so I look at the kitchen,hoping to see her there.Its still early.6am I think?I looked around the house hoping to see her but I didn't saw even a glimpse of her.I sighed.

She left.