PART 15

Jisoo's POV

We decided to sleep now.My mom was the one who tucked Gideon to sleep.While I'm here,just staring at the ceiling.I can't sleep.My mind was so occupied by so many things.
"Bothered?"Jennie asked that made me flinched.I thought she was asleep!
"I thought you're sleeping?"
"Yeah.Just woke up.Whats bothering you?"
"Honestly,I don't know.I feel so occupied but at the same time I feel so empty."
"You want me to sing a song for you?I used to do that if you can't sleep."She said.
"Sure."We faced each other and she started caressing my face.She hummed the song 'Hope Not'.I knew the song since it's at the phone and I listened to it a couple of times already.I focused on her face.A pretty and innocent face.She doesn't deserve to be in pain.Her calming voice made me close my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

Third Person's POV

After almost just 2 minutes,Jennie made Jisoo sleep.She stopped singing seeing the angelic face closing her eyes.She kissed Jisoo's forehead,down to her nose and a peck on the lips.
"I love you so much.We'll get in this together.Please don't leave."Jennie said softly.She loves Jisoo so much.She can't afford to lose her.She closed her eyes hoping the next day,everything will be fine even it's impossible.

Jennie was the one to wake up.She saw Jisoo sleeping peacefully by her side.She prepared herself,she's going to the resto today.
*TING
Jisoo's phone notified.She got it and to see there,the name was Irene.She suddenly felt a pain in her heart.She wanted to open the message but Jisoo's phone is using a face recognition system.Not like before,Jisoo's phone doesn't have any security unlike now.Soon after,Jisoo wake up too.
"Why is my phone at your hand?"Jisoo said and snatched the phone away.
"Are you..Jisoo?"
"Uhh..I'm still Sooya I'm sorry."
"It's okay.I'm gonna cook breakfast now."Jennie said and left the room.Jisoo saw the pain in Jennie's eyes that made her wonder.What happened?She looked at the phone and found a message on it.

FROM:IRENE
We need to meet up,Soo.Go to my apartment I'm waiting for you.THIS IS URGENT.

Wondering if Irene always have time for Jisoo?Well she's a free lance designer.So technically,her time is in her hands.Jisoo prepared herself and went down.
"Where are you going?"Her mom asked.
"Somewhere."
"Won't you eat breakfast first?"
"Sorry this is urgent."She said and left.
"Mom can you assist Gideon?I need to go at the resto.I haven't been there for a while.I'll eat breakfast there."Jennie excused herself,but just to follow Jisoo.Jisoo went to Irene's apartment.Jennie parked not that far away,but just to see her wife.She was shocked when Irene suddenly kissed Jisoo,and Jisoo responded.They entered the apartment and Jennie couldn't see it anymore.She can't bare the pain anymore so she left the house with the pain in her heart.On the other hand,Jisoo and Irene entered Irene's room and their lips parted,needing for air.
"I'm good at acting isn't I?"Irene said.
"What?"
"I need to act lovey dovey around.Theres cameras."
"Cameras?"
"Someone's filming.Someone who's crazy in love with your wife to the point that he wants to kill you."
"What?!"
"Yeah..I think you don't know that person but Jisoo does."They put Jisoo's phone in record,so Jisoo could hear it and know about it since she's Sooya now and won't probably remember whatever they did talk about.Irene explained everything,from the guy contacted her to tell where Jisoo is until the latest plan,to act sweet to Jisoo and send everything in Jennie.
"Tha-ah!"
"Are you okay?"Irene asked worriedly.Jisoo looked at her confusedly.
"Who are you?"
"I knew this would happen."She told herself.

-TIME SKIP-

3:00 pm

Jennie can't focus at her work so she just went home but before that,she bought some soju.When she reached home,her son was playing with Jisoo's mom upstairs so she just decided to open the snacks and started drinking while watching TV.
"Hey hey!Stop drinking!"A voice said.Its Jiyong,coming from upstairs.He sat beside Jennie and snatched the bottle.
"Aish!Give that to me!"
"You already had two bottles.Stop it!"
"But it's still painful!"
"What painful?"
"I saw Jisoo..she's kissing someone else."Jennie can't hide it anymore,she burst in tears.Jiyong immediately hugged her and caressed her back."I hate this feeling!My thoughts are saying she's cheating but she isn't Jisoo!But she already know about her illness and she's still meeting that girl!It hurts so much!"She shouted in pain and all Jiyong can do is to soothe her.Jiyong faced her.
"Hush now.I'm sure she didn't mean it at all.I know there's a reason behind this.Okay?"
"Thanks Jiyong oppa."Jiyong examined the woman's face.She's a perfection..a master piece who doesn't deserve to be in pain yet she's facing it right now.
"I'll always be here for you.Always."Jiyong was drowned in his thoughts and those eyes,causing him to kiss those lips of Jennie.The door opened.
"I'm home.."Jisoo said happily but her mood changed so fast,seeing another man kissing her wife.