PART 18

Jisoo's POV

I'm with the policemen inside the police mobile.We're on are way to the culprit's house.
"Are we near,sir?"I asked.
"Yes ma'am base on the address you gave me."
"Calm down,Soo.Just a little time."Irene said as she caressed my thigh.I sighed.This is it.
"Here we are."We got out from the car.The police motioned his other police mates to get around the house.Then there he approach the door.I was about to go to when Irene stopped me.
"It's dangerous.Stay here."She said and I nodded.I saw how Baekhyun opened the door of his house.Yes.His the culprit here.
"Are you Mr.Byun Baekhyun?"The police asked.
"Yes sir how may I-ah!"He was shocked when the policemen immediately put handcuffs on him."Damn!"He shouted.We got up from hiding behind the car and went to him.
"Really think we won't caught you?"I said.
"Irene what's this?!"He shouted.
"I'm sorry but this is the right thing!"
"You have the right to remain silent and every word you'll speak can be used against you."The police said.
"Irene how dare you betray me!I hate you all!I trusted you!"He shouted as he was put on the police mobile.We went to the police station to settle our complains.
"You'll pay for everything,Baekhyun.I won't let you get near my family.Specially Jennie."He laughed like a psychopath.
"Am I supposed to be scared?I'm more powerful than you know,Kim Jisoo."
"You're in jail.You're powerless."
"You thought."I just leaved the place and went at our house.Jennie immediately gave me a big hug.Her hug was so tight.
"J-Jen I c-cant breathe.."
"S-Sorry.I was just glad that your alive."She said.I wiped her tears falling from her eyes.
"Shh.Its okay now."I was shocked when she held my shirt and pulled me in a deep kiss.I felt shivers all over my body.This..this is my first kiss with her.I'm Sooya not Jisoo but till she made me feel all her love.She pulled away.
"S-Sorry.I thought you we're Jis."
"I-Its okay."Gosh.Shes..shes perfect.

Baekhyun's POV

"How dare you betray me,Joohyun!I thought you're on my side!"I shouted loudly but she was just looking at me intently.
"Sorry...but everything you've been doing isn't right!"
"You should just have leave me alone!"
"I'm sorry but I won't let you ruin them."
"I hate you!"I hissed.She just looked down."Everyone of you will pay for this I swear!"

Jisoo's POV

Argh.I woke up and stretched my body.Wait.Where's Jendeuk?I look at my phone.Its just 8am where could she be?She normally leaves at 10am,dropping Gideon at school before going at the resto.It's me,Jisoo.I looked at my diary and found out that Baekhyun was caught already.Thats Sooya and I's routine now.Putting everything we've done at the day at our diary in the phone.I stood up and look for Jennie.Where is she?I found mom cooking at the kitchen.
"Mom did you saw Jendeuk?"
"She left early.Theres an emergency delivery at the resto.She asked me to drop Gideon at the school."
"Hmm.Okay.I'll just wake Gideon up."I went upstairs to my son's room.I sat beside him and tapped him."Baby Giddy wake up."I said.He opened his eyes.
"Mommy."He wrapped his hands at my neck and hugged me."Carry."He said.I chuckled.
"I thought you're a big boy already?"
"But you said I'll always be your baby."
"Of course."
"But I want to have a baby sibling."He blurted out.
"What?"
"Baby,mommy.My friends they have siblings.Lia's gonna have a baby sibling soon.I want too."He said and pouted.I kissed his cheek.
"We're gonna ask your mom about that okay?For now,you'll be our baby first."I said and pinched his chubby cheeks.He smiled.
"Okay mommy!"We went downstairs and I put him at the seat beside me.We ate breakfast together with mom.I want to have a bond with my son.
"Eomma,I'm gonna bring Gideon to school since I doesn't have anything to do."She smiled.
"Okay."After fixing Gideon to go to school,we went at the car.
"Bye eomma!"
"Bye halmeoni!"We left and I drove.We talked and talked on the way to his school until we reach it.We first passed by a flower shop and I bought Daisy flowers for Jendeuk.
"Gideon be a good boy okay?"
"Arasso,mommy!"
"That's my good boy.Cmon give mommy a kiss."I said and pointed at my cheek that he happily kissed.
"Bye!"I went back at my car and my phone rang.Irene?I answered it.
"Hello?"
"Is Jennie with you?"
"No.Shes at our resto why?"
"Fvck!"
"Why?"
"There's a fire accident last night at the police station and Baekhyun escaped!"
"What?!"I threw my phone at the car and went at the resto.I was panting hard but I continued to ran and-sht!He's hostaging my wife!I quickly entered the resto.He has a gun!
"Let go of her!"I shouted.He looked at me.
"Oh.Heres the heroic Kim Jisoo.What are you gonna do now?"Jennie was crying hard,telling him to let go.
"Please,let go of my wife."I said calmly.
"I'm not a fool like you,Jisoo."
"Please Baekhyun have mercy!"
"No!She deserve this!After all the rejections I got from her and she ended up being with you?!Damn it!That's enough!Now if you wanna be with her,come follow us."
"Just give her to me!"I was about to go to get my wife but he stepped back and fired the guy at the ground causing everyone to panic.
"Not so fast,Kim.One wrong move and someone will die here."
"Jisoo j-just let h-him!"Jennie said.
"No way,love!"
"Argh.Enough with this drama we gotta go."He said and pulled Jennie outside.
"Call the police!"I told Taehyung and went to my car to follow my wife and that punk.This shouldn't be happening!