PART 3

Jisoo's POV

It's weekend,finally.I was at our room playing some video games at my phone.I missed playing like before.
"Mom lets play!"Gideon called me.
"Later."I spoke while focusing at my game.He jumped at the bed beside me.
"What's that?"
"Games."I shortly replied.
"Can I play too Mom?"
"Go to your Mommy Jennie I'm busy here."
"But she's cooking."
"Then wait later.I'll play with you."He wrapped his arms around me.
"Please mom lets play!"
"Damn!"I cursed when I loose at the game."You see what you've done?!I told you leave me alone but you didn't!"
"I-I'm sorry Mom."
"That's because you don't listen!You're not a baby to not understand what I was saying but you still didn't listen to me you're so stubborn!"He started to cry and produce small hiccups.
"I'm *hik sorry M-Mom."The door opened and Jennie was there.He went near us.
"What's happening why are you shout-baby why are you crying?"She worriedly said at Gideon.
"That stubborn kid keeps messing up with me while I was busy playing!"
"I'm s-so sorry Mom."
"What?Seriously Jisoo that's your reason?Why are you so short tempered this days?He is your son how can you be angry to him?"
"Because I told him to go away but what?He keeps bugging around!"
"Jisoo you aren't like this.He's just a kid who wants your attention!"
"Oh so you're on his side?"
"I know he's wrong but he's just a kid Jisoo.You're the one who's older here why don't you just let this slide?"
"Psh.Go.Be on his side I don't freaking care."I got my keys and left the house.
"Jisoo!"I went to my car and leave.Ugh.I just went at my old condo unit.When we fight,I'm here at this place.Hate this!

Jennie's POV

"Jisoo!"I just let her leave so she could cool down.But I was wondering how can she be angry in this simple reason?"Baby are you okay?"I worriedly asked my son.
"M-Mommy I'm sorry.I-Its Giddy's fault."I hugged him.He's crying.
"Its okay baby.Hush now it'll be alright."
"S-Sorry."I kissed his forehead.
"She'll be back later.So don't worry,okay?"
"Okay.."

Jisoo's POV

I was watching at the TV when I suddenly remembered the scene earlier.I got so furious.How can she not be on my side when I'm her freaking wife and that kid was the wrong one?!Argh!
"Ahh!"I threw the vase beside me."I hate it!"My head suddenly ache again causing me to stumble because the pain is too much."A-ahh.."I sat at the sofa."Why am I here again?"I asked myself."Shoot."I said to myself remembering what happened earlier.Gosh what have I done?

Jennie's POV

I heard a car outside.Pretty sure it was Jisoo.I waited at the door.I was shocked when she run towards me and hugged me.
I'm really really sorry Jendeuk I'm so sorry."She whispered at my ear.
"Are you okay now?"
"Yeah."
"Hey your hand is bleeding!"
"I'll be fine don't worry."
"Come I'll get medicine for it."We went inside and cleaned her wound.
"Where's Gideon?"
"At his room."
"I'll go there."We went at Gideon's room."Giddy?"She called.Gideon ran at her and hugged her.She kneeled so she can be at Gideon's height.
"Mom sorry please don't be angry anymore."
"Shh..mom's not angry anymore.I'm so sorry for my action earlier,baby.I didn't mean it."
"Its okay now Mom."
"Mom always love you okay?Always remember that."
"Yes mom."She kissed his forehead.
"I love you,Giddy."