PART 8

Jennie's POV

"Jisoo answer your phone."I said, frustrated.Shes not answering my calls!Ive been seeking help from my friends to help me find Jisoo.I decided to drop Gideon on Chaeng's house today so I can help find Jisoo.
"Your ready now.Be behave on your Aunt Chaeng's house okay?"
"Yes mom.But why am I going there again?"I gulped.How can I answer this?
"Baby..uhm..I can't take care of you for now.Your mom is sick right?I need to take care of her."
"But where is she?"
"Uhm.."
*KNOCK KNOCK

Glad someone came in!I opened the door and I was shocked to see Jisoo's mom.Shes in London for long now and just visiting here."Grandma!"Gideon said and run towards her.
"Hi Mom."
"Hi Jennie!Aren't you happy that I'm here?And where's Jisoo?"
"Mom..she left."
"At work?"
"N-No..she literally left the house.Shes missing."
"What?!"
"Mom come in.I'll explain it to you."We entered the house."Gideon come to your room first,okay?I'll come there later."
"Okay mommy!"He went upstairs.We sat at the sofa.
"Jennie what's the problem?"
"J-Jisoo has DID.Dissociative-"
"Identity Disorder."She continued.
"You know?"
"Yeah."
"Did she told you about it?"
"No."
"How did you know it?"
"She..she had it before when she's young.In college before she met you."
"What?How did it happen?Why didn't I don't know about this?"
"Because she forgot it also."
"Huh??"
"We brought her to London and did a treatment where all her memories will be erased.Thats the only thing we can do and it's very dangerous but Jisoo went for it.She survived."
"Can we do it again?"
"N-No..I'm sorry but we can't risk her life again.And now that she's an adult,we can't do it anymore.It burns human braincells to erase her memory but at the age she has now,it's very dangerous."
"How can we get her back at the old her?"
"I..I don't know too,Jennie.Just please,be there for my daughter.Can you?"
"Of course,mom."

Jisoo's POV

She invited me at her place,just near by.
"I missed you,Irene.So much."
"But your the one who left me right?I was so alone when you left me and I didn't found you again."She said.I hugged her.
"I'm so sorry,my love.I'm really sorry."
"Why did you even leave me Sooya?"
"I was..I don't know too.The important thing now is I'm with you."I said and hugged her."Do..do you still love me?"
"I'll lie if I say it's a no.For some reasons,I can't forget you since we've been a relationship for 3 years right?I'm always missing you,Sooya.I can't forget you.Please,don't leave me again."
"I won't,Irene.Not again."I kissed her at her lips."I love you so much."
"I love you too."

I woke up.Argh.Where am I?I saw a arm wrapped at my waist.I looked at my side.
"Ah-"I immediately put my hand at my mouth.The girl was peacefully sleeping.Who is this?I gently put her arm at her side and examined her face."Who are you??"I asked myself.I just got up at my bed.Is this is the thing my other personality is doing?I got up and fixed my clothes then leave the house.I went back to Jennie."Jendeuk!"I called and the door immediately opened.She hugged me tight.
"Jisoo...where have you gone?"
"I don't know."She pointed at my neck.
"What's that?"I took out my phone and looked at it.That girl made a freaking mark at my neck?!
"Argh..I woke up in a girl's apartment but I swear Jen I don't remember anything."
"Just..just come in."She said and left me.I entered too.Is she angry?I don't even know how it happened!
"Jisoo!"
"Mom!"I hugged her.
"I miss you!"
"I missed you too,mom."
"Your..your illness is back."
"Is back?What??"
"You have DID before."
"What?"