PART 14

Irene's POV

From:MR.SHT
Meet me at the convenience store near your apartment now.I'll be waiting.

This punk.What does he still want?!Argh.I need to meet him.What if he plans something against Sooya or Jisoo?I love her...I can't let her just die.Haish.Why am I hurting myself?Psh.I just stood from the bed and went to the said convinience store.He signalled me that it's him.I sat beside him.
"What do you need?"
"Go get her.Let Jennie be tired of that woman.If she leaves,then I'll grab the chance to be with her."
"How about her son?"
"I'll drop him.Orphanage?Or I'll kill or sell him?Whatever I don't care."
"How can you be so heartless?"
"They made me like this.She rejected me many times before because of Jisoo.You should be glad that I still have mercy not to kill her."
"Seriously?You're crazy."
"Just speak up.You're a sibling to me that's why I still have mercy.Now if you don't want her,I'll just kill her."
"NO!"
"Then you choose.Make her fall in love at you or I'll just kill her."
"There's a problem."
"What problem?"
"I already told her who she really is.About Jisoo."
"WHAT?!How can you be so fool?!"
"Argh shut up."
"Well I still have another plan."
"Plan?"
"Yeah.Listen carefully and don't mess up.You're giving me a headache."
"Whatever."

Jisoo's POV

I don't know but I was smiling along the drive.Shes blushing!She's cute!How can I be so lucky to get a wife like her?We reached the house and went off the car.
"Let me get the groceries inside."Jennie said.
"No I can-"
"Ji-I mean Sooya.Just let me do this.You've done a lot for me today thanks."
"Okay."She gave me the house key and I opened it.
"Mommy!"A boy ran towards me and hugged me.I looked at him confusedly.
"Huh?"
"He's Gideon."I heard a voice from behind.Its Jennie.
"Oh hi cute boy."I said.
"You should call me Giddy,mommy."He said and pouted.
"Something wrong with it?"
"He doesn't want any endearment.He just want his nickname because you gave it to him."
"Ohh.Okay Giddy."I carried him and went inside the house.
"Oh Jisoo you're there!"My mom approached me.
"Ahh..yeah?"
"Mom she's still the other one."Jennie said.I think she's being careful so the kid won't find anything suspicious.Luckily,he was busy playing with my collar.
"What?"
"Mom let's just go to kitchen okay?"Jen said and they left us at the living room.
"So Giddy,what do we got here?"
"Mommy,I have a lot of fun at school today!"
"C'mon tell me,my Giddy.What is it?"He told me about his day.About what he did at school,about her first ever crush named Lia,about how his classmates look awful because they didn't have assignments and many more.I was just listening at him and looking at him.He has my features though.He was so cute telling stories with actions,making my heart flutter.Aigooo.He's so cute!The door swang open and someone entered.
"Annyeong!"A figure of guy came up.

Third Person's POV

It's Jiyong,coming home from else where.
"Uncle!"Gideon hopped off Jisoo and ran to Jiyong,which made Jisoo a little pissed off.Just at the right time,dinner was done.
"Jiyong,you're there already.Cmon everyone let's have a dinner."Jisoo stood up and went at the dinning table.Jennie,Gideon and Jiyong were at the right side.Jisoo doesn't feel sitting beside them so she's in front of Jennie and beside her mom.
'They look like a family.'Jisoo thought and out of nowhere,her heart ache at the thought.What?Why?She doesn't know either.
"Where did you go,Jiyong?"Her mom said.
"Ohh.Uhm..just at the mansion checking on it."
"Ohh.How is it going?"
"It's fine there,Auntie.Why don't you visit there sometimes?You too Jennie.I'd love to invite a design critique there."Jiyong said and chuckled.Jennie laughed.
"Should I critize it?"Jennie said and they laughed together.At the sight,Jisoo clenched her fist.She doesn't like what she's seeing.She doesn't want Jennie laughing with Jiyong.She hates it!She's feeling uncomfortable at the surrounding,she's like a stranger.A stranger at her own family.So,she decided to stood up.
"I'm full."She just said and went upstairs.She looked at each room,finding which room she has.And there she found a door and their was written, 'JenSoo'.Jisoo smiled at that,she find it cute.
'Maybe we love each other so much?'Jisoo thought.
"Hey.."She heard a voice from the back.She got back at her cold face before facing her,Jennie.
"Hm?"
"Why did you leave the table?You didn't ate it all."
"Not in the mood."
"Really?"
"Hmm.Is this our room?"
"Yeah."Jisoo was shocked when Jennie blocked the way.
"You're not entering here without telling me what's wrong."
"There's nothing wrong!"
"Oh really?Then why are you raising your voice?"
"Nothing...stop caring."
"Aigo.Is my wife jealous?"
"I don't know."Jisoo spoke because she honestly don't know.
"Hm."She was shocked when Jennie hugged her."I won't leave you let me secure that to you.Whoever you are,Jisoo Sooya,I'll still stay by your side and will always love you.Arasso?"Jisoo showed a small smile.
"Okay."Someone's being hurt..without them knowing.
"That should be me.."
'I introduced you to her so she can help me with you.But you ended up falling for her.'Jiyong thought.