PART 20

Jisoo's POV

I wanna burst out and laugh hard be cause of Jennie's reaction.HAHAHA she looks so sad.
"You don't remember me love?"
"Just kidding."
"Argh I hate you!"She said and spanked me.
"Ah!"
"Sorry!It's your fault anyway."
"You're really a brat aren't you?"I said and chuckled.
"At least you love me."
"Eh?I love you?"
"Yah Kim Jisoo!"
"Just kidding.Of course I love you my baby Jendeuk.Hey why are you crying?"She suddenly hugged me.
"I was so worried.I thought you won't wake up anymore."
"I need to wake up.Gideon's asking for a sibling."
"Eh??"
"Yeah.So what do you think?"

Third Person's POV

-FEW YEARS LATER-

Baekhyun died because of the incident.Jennie and Jisoo is leaving a peaceful life,with Sooya falling in love with Jennie that made their life a lot easier.
"Aish!Stop your son from kissing my baby Lia!"Lisa shouted at Jisoo.
"Wae?They look cute."
"What?!Jisoo they're 12 years old it isn't normal that your son is kissing my daughter!"
"You don't want my son to be your son in law?You're lucky you'll have a good looking genes,monkey!"Jisoo shouted back.
"What?!Who's monkey?!"They're bickering like kids.Theyre at Lia and Gideon's school.Jennie and Rosé was just sitting at the bench and laughing with their wive's childish act.Rosé was with their son,Levi who was 5 years old while Jennie was carrying Aeris who was 4 years old.
"Eomma we're back!"Lia greeted as they went to Rosé and Jennie.Shes with Gideon.
"You'll be a perfect couple."Rosé said and the both just blushed.
"Aigo.My son's blushing.You really like her don't you?"
"Yah that's my princess!"Lisa shouted.
"It's okay.I'll be a good mother in law."Jisoo said as she pats Lisa's back.
"She's mine!She's my princess!What if I tell you that Levi and Aeris looks good together too?!"The little kids look hearing their names.Jisoo gritted her teeth and immediately carried Aeris as if protecting her.
"No way!She's my princess!"
"See?!"Jennie and Rosé just shake their heads.This two won't stop bickering.

-

Jennie and Jisoo were cuddling at the bed.
"Thank you for staying with me."Jisoo said.
"You know I can't leave you.I love you so much."
"I love you more.Much more."Jisoo was about to kiss her when the door opened.Guess what?It's Aeris and Gideon."Perfect timing."Jisoo said sarcastically that made Jennie laugh.
"Stop it,Ji."
"We can't sleep,mom,mommy.Can we sleep here?"Gideon asked.
"Pweaseeeeee."Aeris pleaded.
"Arasso.Come here."They laid at the bed.
"You're a big boy already,son.Why don't you sleep alone?"Jennie said.
"But Aeris was forcing me.I can't resist her."
"You love her so much?That's good.Come here give me a kiss."Aeris and Gideon kissed their moms before going to sleep.Jisoo look at them one last time.
"This is what I call perfect life."She mumbled.

-THE END-

Thanks for reading!