PART 5

"Confirmed,you really have DID."The doctor said as she look at my papers.
"Gosh.."Lisa whispered.
"Don't you tell anyone about this."I told Lisa.
"Not even your wife?"
"Hm."I faced the doctor."What could the possible reason or cause of my illness?"
"Stress,anxiety,depression and trauma.Or maybe you had a past mental illness that combines with stress that causes you to have this."
"Is there any cure to this?"
"Apparently there's no 'cure' about this illness.But we have a long term treatment called psychotherapy or also known as talk therapy."
"So I could probably hurt my family?"
"Maybe but I can give you some medicine so that it won't happen often."
"I don't wanna hurt her."We left the place.The whole drive I was thinking on what should I do.W went back to the Han River so I could get my car.
"Unnie.."
"Hm?"
"How are you gonna tell Jennie unnie about this?"
"I'm not going to tell her."
"WHAT?!"
"I'll be going back at my father's farm.At Gyeonggi."
"You'll leave your family?!Are you out of that freaking mind of yours?!"
"I'll be hurting her Lisa and there's no other way!I don't wanna hurt her and my son!I love them!"
"Jisoo unnie.."
"Just let me,Lisa.I know what's best for my condition.Far away from them,I won't be able to hurt her anymore."Lisa hugged me.
"Unnie..if that's your decision,I'm gonna support you.But please remember,I always have your back."
"Thanks."

I went back at the house and saw Jennie's worried face.
"Chu what happened to you?!"
"Nothing."I shortly replied.
"But you-"
"Jen let's not talk about it.Not today."I spoke.
"O-Okay."
"Is dinner ready?"
"Yeah."
"Okay.Lets have a good supper tonight.Wheres Gideon?"
"Upstairs."
"Giddy!We're having supper come down already!"
"Yes Mom!"We ate like a normal family,just chit chatting.Luckily Jennie didn't open up about the act I had earlier.At night,we cuddled.I told her I want to.I was cuddling her like there's no tomorrow.
"Jisoo let's sleep already.Shall we?"
"I want cuddle."I said and sticker my face at her neck.
"Jisoo we have some other days.Youre cuddling me like there's no next days."

'Yeah.There will be no next time anymore.'I though.

"I just love you.I love you so much.So so much more than the whole world.Youre my world,Jendeuk."
"You are my world too,Chu.I love you so much."
"I love you more."I waited her to fell asleep before proceeding to my plan.I packed my things quickly but carefully,not waking my wife up.I kissed her soft lips for the last time and kissed her forehead.Tears started to fall from my eyes but I quickly wiped it.
"I'm sorry.I love you so much."I said and went to my son's room.I kissed his cheek and forehead and gave him a quick hug."I love you so much,Giddy.Always remember that."I left the house with heavy footsteps.I don't wanna leave but I don't wanna be a burden and pain to my family.I went to my car and sight at the house for the last time."I love you."The last words I uttered before leaving them.