PART 17

TWO PERSONA

Part 17

Jennie's POV

Jisoo was giving me a cold shoulder.Argh.I was hurt.
"Chu I didn't see you eat today.Come eat with me."I told her.Shes busy entertaining the crew and Gideon.
"I'm full."Jisoo replied shortly who didn't even look at me.I really messed up.Shes angry!
"Mommy say ahh!"Gideon said,handing her a bread that she ate.She ignored me but easily agreed with Gideon?Argh!She was at the hospital bed beside our son.Think,Jennie,think.You need to get her attention.Aha!Everytime I accidentally hurt myself,even she's angry she'll still help me.Yeah!That's it!
"Ahh!"I said and acted like I tripped.I got the crews' attention and Jimin immediately helped me.
"Ms.Kim are you okay?"
"Yeah."She didn't even glanced at me!Is she that mad?What can I do to coo her?Argh.
"Baby I'm just gonna use the comfort room."Jisoo said.
"Okay mommy."This is it,Jen.You can have time alone with her!
"Guys I gotta leave too.I'll be back soon."I said and went to the comfort room outside to follow Jisoo.I went inside the comfort room.I don't see anyone around,I just saw Jisoo fixing herself at the mirror so I locked the door.She was shocked to see me.
"Jennie I need to go ba-"I cutted her off and gave her a deep kiss.A passionate kiss.I gave it all out,my emotions,everything.She held my waist and responded.We stopped to catch some air.My tears fell uncontrollably."Hey Jen why are you crying?"She asked worriedly.I hugged her tightly.
"I'm sorry,Chu.Please forgive me."I said and sobbed.
"Jiyong explained already.I forgave you."
"But why are you still cold to me?"She cupped my face at her hands and gave me a kiss on the lips.
"It's just an acting,love."
"Acting??"
"Yeah.We need to make someone believe that we're under a big fight."
"What??Why?"
"He was so obsessed with eand he wants to break us apart.Thats why I'm acting like I don't love you even I'm badly craving for your love."
"Who?"She whispered the name to me.
"WHAT?!"
"Yeah.."She briefly explained everything to me before telling me to go to the cafeteria so no one won't find it suspicious.She went back at the room.Few minutes later I went back too.
"Chu..come have some bread and coffee."I said.
"Not hungry."She said and didn't look at me again.Gosh she's really great!I looked at the guy she was talking about and I caught him looking at me.Oh boy.I can't believe him!How could he?

The next week our boy was discharged already.He hopped happily with the thought of going back to school.We're at his room now while mom was cooking lunch.
"I miss Lia.."He said.My eyes went wide and Jisoo was just smiling.
"What?!"I asked.
"I love her,mom."
"What?!Love?!Baby you're young for that!"
"You're just bring possessive to our son,Jendeuk.His 7 years old already."Jisoo said and chuckled.
"No!Baby you only love Mom and Mommy right?And halmeoni!You can't love other girls baby!"I scolded him.Jisoo just laughed at me.
"But mom Lia is pretty.I also told Auntie Chaeng that I love Lia and I want to have a date with her."My forehead creased.
"What?!Who told you to asked her for a date?!"
"Mommy Jisoo."
"Yah Kim Jisoo!"I said and threw a pillow on Jisoo's face.
"What?That's how he should ask her.With her parents."
"I hate you!"Jisoo's smile suddenly faded and I saw her in pain.She stood up and left the room.Oh boy.Her illness is attacking again.I kissed Gideon before following Jisoo.Shes at the room drinking her medicine for headache.
"Ji.."
"It's Sooya.Gotta go now,today the police will catch him."She said and got up.
"I'll come with you."
"No!It's dangerous.He looks innocent but he's too dangerous.Just stay here.With Gideon."She was about to go when I held her hand.
"Please...promise that you'll be back."
"Huh??"
"Just promise me!"
"Okay I promise I'll be back.You're  a scary midget."She said and chuckled.
"Argh where did you get the guts to tell me that?"
"Nothing."She kissed my cheek and left.Please..please Jisoo be back in my arms safely.