PART 19

Jisoo's POV

I immediately followed them and it brought us to a abandoned...school?Why school?He entered there so I followed him.I tried to attack him from the back but..
"Ahh!"Someone kicked me!I looked at my back and it's a guy.I stumbled.
"Jisoo!"Jennie shouted.
"One more wrong move you'll surely die."Baekhyun said.Two guys hold my arms to pull me up.Another guy get Jennie from Baekhyun's hold.
"Why are you doing this?!"I shouted.
"Because of you!"He shouted back.
"What??Because of me??"
"Yes!You made my life miserable!You broke your promises to me!"He shouted.
"What?"
"Can't you remember?This is our school when we are in high school!This specific room is where we used to be together!I'm that nerd you always protect.You promised to stay but you left!I have no one by my side but you!And then what?You also left me alone!You promised me you'll stay but like everyone else you left me!"
"I..I can't remember."All my memories where erased from my birth until college because of the therapy I took at London to erase my memories.
"Yeah..that's what exactly you have told me when I met you at my father's company."
"Father??Who??"
"The owner of B and B corporation!"That's the company I used to work before everything had happened!I met him there that's why I hired him for our resto when he applied!
"I'm sorry."
"My father always compare me to you!Ms.Kim is great,Ms.Kim is like this and that and I hate it!Then the woman I fell in love with is your freaking wife!"
"Baekhyunie.."
"What?!I hate you!"He punched my face and I just let him.He hold my  shirt and pulled me up."I hate you!You got everything from me!You made my life fall apart!I hate you!Why did you live?!Why can't you just die?!"Then he scoffed."But look at us now.Your wife is about to be mine.And now youre sufferi-ahh!"I took the moment that he's ranting to kick him.I kicked the guy at the back on his face then punch the other one at his stomach.I saw Jennie twist the guy's arm that was holding her.I ran to her.
"Let's go!"
"Idiots follow them!"I heard Baekhyun shouted.

*BANG

I fell down when my feet was shot.
"Bull's eye!"I heard him shouted from a far.
"Jisoo.."Jennie said,she's crying.
"Leave now,Jennie."
"No Jisoo!I won't leave you alone!"
"We will both die here!So please just go and call for help!"
"O-Okay.."I looked at her as she left the room.Please,be safe my love.

Third Person's POV

Jennie immediately run going down the building and left the place and ran,looking for help.On the other hand..
"Poor Jisoo.Your wife left you?"Baekhyun said as she looked down at Jisoo.
"You can't get my wife."Jisoo said and smirked.
"It's okay I can get her afterwards.I'll just kill you first."
"Ahh!"Jisoo groaned as Baekhyun kicked her feet,the one with the gunshot.
"The rest of you find Jennie."He ordered the guys.He pulled me outside.I was having a hard time walking with my feet damaged,blood running down there.I felt getting weak."And now,it's time for you to die."Second floor,without any railings.He pulled me up."Bye,bye Kim Jisoo."He was about to let me go when I pulled him with me.
"You'll die with me."

Jennie got back at the building.Luckily she saw a police mobile to help her.
"Ma'am stay here.Its dangerous inside."
"But my wife's in there!"
"Calm down,ma'am."After few minutes a police went back from inside.
"Call an ambulance!"
"Why?"Jennie was so confused,all the cops where panicking.Two ambulance came and went inside the place."What's happening tell me!"Someone's about to answer her when the medic came back,with Jisoo covered by blood on a stretcher."Jisoo!"Jennie was trembling seeing Jisoo's state.Her tears flowing continuously from her eyes.
"Who are you,ma'am?"
"I-I'm the wife."They ride the ambulance.She was holding Jisoo's hand."Jisoo..please wake up.We need you..love."They came at the hospital in no time.Jennie called Jisoo's mom and she came too.She told everything that had happened.
"I shouldn't have left her!I should have stay?"
"For the both of you to be in danger?Jennie don't blame yourself.You did the right choice."Jennie looked at her,panic was seen in her eyes.
"Mom what if Jisoo doesn't wake up?What will happen to me?To Gi-"Jennie was cut by a hug.
"Jennie,she'll be fine.Kims never give up.Theyre fighters."After few moments,the doctor came.
"Ms.Kim is a fighter.In her state there's only 5 percent chance to survive.Shes stable now,she may wake up after days or weeks?"
"Thanks doc."
"You better thank your wife.She fought."They entered the ICU and Jisoo was resting peacefully.Jennie kissed her.
"Wake up,Jisoo.We're waiting for you."

-AFTER FEW DAYS-

As usual,Jennie was at the hospital waiting for her wife to wake up.She sat by Jisoo's side.She'll talk about her day and Gideon's stories.Thats her routine since Jisoo had the accident.
"Gideon bought a ring for Lia.Sweet right?Love wake up.You want to see him date Lia?Wake up there love.Its been days now.Please Jisoo?"
"Argh..my back hurts.."Jennie heard a groan.She look up to see Jisoo awake,eyes half opened.
"Jisoo?You're awake!"
"Huh?Jisoo?Who?Is that me?"
"What are you saying love?"
"Love?"
"Jisoo.."
"Miss,who are you?"