PART 16

Jisoo's POV

I threw the flowers I was holding and immediately proceeded on punching Jiyong's face that made him stumble.
"Jisoo!"Jennie shouted.
"How dare you!I trusted you!"I shouted.
"I'm sorry,Jisoo.I got out of control."He said and didn't dare to fight back.
"Jisoo stop!"Jennie shouted again.
"Oh now your siding on him?!"I shouted back.
"Jisoo I'm sorry I'm drunk I'm really sorry."Jennie apologized.
"This guy he was taking advantage of you!"
"Oh like Irene does?"
"And why did Irene got involved in this?!"
"She took advantage of you!I saw you earlier and both of you were kissing!"
"Now your thoughts were voiced out!I'm not at the right state how would I know?!Do you think I like everything I've done as that other one?!Don't you think how much I hated this life of mine hurting the most important people in my life?!I just wanna die and disappear,Jen!I want you to be free and I don't wanna be a burden anymore!"I shouted as tears flow from my eyes uncontrollably.
"Mom,mommy why are you fighting?Please don't fight.."We looked at the kid.Sht.Gideon!Mom was at hid back.
"Baby we aren't figh-GIDEON!"We ran by his side when he fell unconscious.
"Let's bring him at the hospital."I carried him and Jennie opened her car.Mom was at the driver's seat.I softly tapped my son's face.
"Baby..open your eyes.."I checked him up and he was so hot."Mom are we still far from the hospital?"
"We're near,Jisoo.Calm down."We finally reached the hospital and Gideon was checked by the doctor.
"Mom what happened?"
"I picked him up at 10 am because he had a fever and his teacher called the house's number because she can't reach Jennie's phone."
"Mom why didn't you told me?"Jennie asked.
"I saw you drinking and I don't think I can talk to you at that state."The doctor appeared after few hours.Gosh I thought it will take forever.
"Are you the patient's parents?"
"Yes doc.How is he?"
"He's fine,as of now.He has dengue,because of mosquito bite.He needs to stay here for a while.You're lucky your son wasn't hit by the critical one."
"Thanks doc."We sighed in relief.We went to the private room where he was transferred.He was sleeping peacefully.I stood up.
"W-Where are you going?"Jennie asked.
"Somewhere."I just said.I was about to go when she held my hand.
"Y-You'll be b-back right?"She asked with teary eyes.
"Hm."I just said and left the room.I'm confused,my mind's full.I can't think straight.
(A/N probably because she isn't straight joke ✌️)

Third Person's POV

Jennie,on the other hand cried.She messed up big time.She thought she's the only one who's being in pain and suffering a lot when in fact,her wife's suffering further that she was.Jisoo's mom came from the cafeteria,handing her a coffee.
"Where's Jisoo?"
"She left,mom."
"Why are you arguing earlier?"Jennie didn't answered and an awkward silence filled the room."Okay,it's okay.You can tell me if you're ready."
"Mom I'm going home.I'll grab some clothes for Gideon."
"Okay.Here's the car keys."Jennie left the room and went to their home.She was fine now.With all that had happened,the alcohol's power on her body isn't existing anymore.She came at the house.She saw the Daisy flowers Jisoo was handling earlier at the living room's floor and took it.There's a letter there.

From:Jendeukie's Jichu

Jendeuk~I'm sorry.Whatever I have done I'm sorry.Irene told me she kissed me.I'm sorry love.I don't care if you don't see it,I just want you to know.I'm sorry,love.Please forgive Chichu ;(

Jennie smiled at the letter.

'She's really a faithful wife.'Jennje thought.

"What did I do to have you?I'm so lucky."Jennie said as tear drops escaped from her eyes.She fixed his son's clothes and went back at the hospital."Jisoo..please come back."She whispered.

Jisoo,on the other hand was at Irene's house to continue the plan they're talking about.
"So I made him believe that he really succeeded ruining us."
"Who's that Jiyong by the way?"Irene asked.
"His my cousin.Do you think he used him too to ruin us?I mean look at Jiyong's message."Jisoo said and showed her a message.

THE MESSAGE:

From:Jiyong

Sorry,Jisoo-ssi.I was so drowned at my thoughts.Someone told me your breaking up with her soon so I just need to add fuel to the fire and ruin your relationship.I'm really sorry.I realized I was wrong.I'm sorry please forgive me.

"Yeah..I think he was used.Poor guy."Irene said.
"He let himself be used."
"He's just in love,Jisoo.You can't blame him.He waited."Irene took a glance at Jisoo.Its like she's speaking at herself too.She admitted,she enjoyed the kiss/acting earlier.
"Uh huh.So what are we gonna do now?"
"Just collect some evidence.He's meeting me later."
"Okay.I need to go."Jisoo left.Soon after,at night,Irene met the guy.
"You did a great job,Irene-ssi."The guy complimented.
"Hm."
"So you just do that again alright?We won't have a problem.Jiyong did his job,now we're getting all things settled.And we're done."
"Tss."She hissed.

-TWO DAYS LATER-

Jisoo went at the hospital with some gummy candies in her hands.There's instance yesterday that she became Sooya but somewhat,Sooya also cares for her son.He went at the hospital bed.
"Hi Giddy.How's my baby doing?"Jisoo greeted.She's still ignoring Jennie.She miss her wife badly but she still needs to act.Until everything's settled already.Just few more days.Today Jennie's staffs at resto will visit Gideon.They're also close to the sweet kid.
"I'm fine,mom.I don't want to be here anymore."The cute kid said and pouted.Jisoo just smiled.
"Soon,baby.Here.Have gummy candies!"
"Yey!"The kid ate with her mom.The door opened.
"Hi Gideon!"It's Baekhyun,Kai,Jimin,Taehyung,Joy and Wendy.Some of the resto's staffs.
"Hi!"The staffs bonded with her son.She distance herself for a while.She recieved a message.

From:Irene

He's there.Be careful not to make anything suspicious.

To:Irene

Sure thing.

She knows his there..this is the right time to act cold with her wife.Time for acting skills!