Dont Leave Me Out Here Dancing Alone *Justin Bieber Love Story* 7

I almost tripped as i made my way to the mats. I got a bad feeling in my stomach. I mean i only kissed him and things would get awkward until i actually talked to him. We qued the dj and our routine started. I danced around the stage. thats when i ran off stage, just making the garbage can. i threw up a little and sat there crying. It wasnt because i was sick, it was becuase it would only happen to me. I had the perfect routine and everything and i screwed it up. I cried and ran into a bathroom stall, histarical. i was upset about the justin thing and about my routine. I slid down the stall and wrapped my arms around my knees.

I heard the door open and close. I heard a girls voice. It was Cassi

"Charlie. i know your in here. The judges are letting the other teams go ahead. Justin persuaded them to let you try again. get out of the stall and get your ass out on that stage." she said

"i dont think i can face it. " i said, opening up the stall door.

"dont worry.wait do you mean justin or the stage?" she said, wipping the tears away.

"both..."i said, grabbing the cornor of my sleave to wipe away more tears. i grabbed a breath mint and Cassi gave me a pep talk. I fixed my hair and she held my hand as we made our way to the stage. I took a deep breath and went to the stage, everyone hugging me.

We restrarted our routine. Everything went perfectly. i nailed my routine filips and everything. I smiled throughout the whole thing, sweat running down my face. I never felt this confident. We could win this.

The competion was over and we ran off stage, hugging eachother. Five minutes later, justin called all the teams on stage. I went and stood by justin and ten other dance teams did the same. The antisipation grew as he took the microphone

"i would like to thank all the sponcers for this amazing competion. These teams did amazing." everybody clapped. We got a standing ovation when we did our routine.That must mean somthing right?

"alright alright calm down. Thrid place and 1000 dollars to the shopping mall goes to THE STOMPERS!!!!" Everyoen clapped and the teaqm came up and revealed there prizes.

"only two places left"i wispered to Chaz

"second place goes to THE LA JUMPERZZZ" he yelled into the microphone.

I squezed chazs hand. Only one more spot left.

"and first place with new dance oufits and a vacation to las vegas goes to....."