Dont Leave Me Out Here Dancing Alone *Justin Bieber Love Story* 12

i dropped the phone at that exact moment. We get to go to las vegas. I screamed as Justin and Chaz came into the room, running like someone got shot.

"what the hell is wrong?" justin said, rubbing my back. I picked up the phone.

"are you okay charlie?'' the women on the phone said.

"yes im fine. So when is this trip?" i said, getting more and more excited. Justin and chaz looked at me in confusion.

"well since you are not the original winners and didnt find out sooner, we needed to inform you as soon as possible. You will leave for vegas tommorow and it is a month vacation. Will your team be able to attend?''

"umm yes of course. can i call you back with the number of people?"

"sure my number is 594-2940(not real number). Please call me back as soon as possible."she said and the line went dead. I closed my cell phone.

"what the hell was that all about Charlie?" chaz said, looking at me with a worried look on his face.

"do you know how we couldnt go to Vegas, how the other team won? well they got food poisining and they can go. we were really good so they called us and we get to go!" i practically yelled the last part. Chaz ran up to me and gave me a hug.

"are you fricken serious?!? when do we leave?"chaz said. Justin came over and gave me a kiss.

"we leave tommrow thats the only thing."

"well call up everybody and tell them that were GOING TO VEGAS!"

"alright"i said.

Justin came over to me and we started calling everybody. I was on the house phone, justin on his phone and chaz on mine becuase he lost his. In the end, everybody could go except for Ashley and Cara because they all had food poising and there parents didnt want them to go. so we were gonna buy them a whole bunch of stuff when we were there.

I called back the lady and told her the okay. she sent over 5 tickets for all of us. in the end, it was me, chaz,dillon(girl),sandy, and justin. we had a small crew.

i ran up to my room and got on oovoo and told my dad that we were going. he gave us the okay and put money on my credit card..chu-ching!

Justin was going for Ashley. i went to my room and started packing everything. it was a month in vegas. i mean what shouldnt i bring. i packed movies, cds,my nintendo ds(haha) and all my clothes.(hey im a girl, what do you expect) we each brought like 2 suitcases.

~*~*~The Next Day~*~*~

I woke up to my alarm at 4:35am our plane was leaving at 7:46 and we had to pick everyone up. I wore this to the airport

I put my hair up in a half ponytail and grabbed The Last Song and Dear John off of my nightstand and put it on my carryon.

I walked down my stairs and made sure i had everything. I made my way to chazs room and found him asleep. still. we had to leave in twenty minutes.i ran down the hallway to the kitchen and grabbed a big bucket and put ice and water in it. I wobled down the hallway and saw justin walk in. i set the bcuket down and put my fingers to my lips to tell him to be wuiet. he took the bucket from me and snuck into chazs room. i stood outside the room and the next thing i new, i heard a huge huge girly scream come from the room. Justin came out.

"umm i would run"he said, sprinting down the hall. Chaz came out with a crazed look on his face. i was a lady, i didnt run. oh who was i kidding. i skipped and ran down the hallway to the bathroom and locked it.

"hey" someone said and converd my mouth. it was justin...phew. He turned around and had that cute smile on his face that i couldnt resist. i faced him, put my arms around his neck and kissed him. he was surprised at first but kissed back with as much passion as me. He licked my bottom lip, tickling me at the same time so i had to open up my mouth.he won of course. I got puched up against the shower door and he rubbed his hands up and down my hips. he grabbed my butt and i winced in pain.

"shit that pinch hurts"i said, rubbing the spot where the crab pinched me.

"sorry Shawty" he said, hugging me

"oh so since you gave me a name, do i get to give you one?" i said, grabbing his collor of his shirt flirtasiously.

"sure" he said, almost stuttering. Hmm i could use this against him

"hmm how about Superman(i know its corny. work with me)" i said, hugging him again.

I know your in there. come out before i tell your secret to Charlie.

it was chaz. I stared at justin. He got beat red.

"um chaz, whats this secret?" i asked, going to open the door. I opened it before justin could say anything. There stood chaz, in a towel, dripping wet. I fell to the ground laughing my ass off. he was in his boxers at that.

chaz got justin in a head lock and then justin got away. Chaz grabbed a bucket that he had stored and was getting ready to dump it on Justin.

"no chaz, anything but the hair." he said, getting frantic.

"are you gonna tell her or should i?" chaz said, setting the bucket down easy.

"fine. okay so me and chaz were hanging out and we were joking around and stuff and when i thought they left, i put on my ipod and started dancing around to hannah montana, backstreet boys, and nsync. they got me on tape. so i enjoy signing there songs and i am proud.(okay not a big secret but i couldnt think of one)

i just about died. i ran away cause i was laughing and then justin joined in.

"okay chaz get changed so we can go" i said, getting a cup out of the cubard and got a swig of water.

We walked to the car and hoped in. it was about 530 and we made it to dillons house. ashely spent the night so we were off to the airprt. We parked the car and payed for the parking and made our way to the gate. I walked over, got our tickets and made our way to the gate. the airport was huge and so we decieded to get breakfest before we left. we made our way to starbucks. i got an iced almond flavored coffee and everyone lese got just plain coffee.this is starbucks. they need to get somthing that you cant get any other place.

We went and sat down and justin went and bought us breakfest pizza. it had egg, cheese, bacon and sausage on it. Delicious.

They called our flight and we went to sit in cabin seating. it was really private. i sat next to justin, chaz with dillon nad ashley was sitting with josh hutcherson(hottie) he was going to vegas as well.

I sat down and started hypervenalating.did i mention that this would be my frist time on a plane. i was always scared becuase of the 9/11 insedent and with my mom and such.

Justin squeezed my hand and we relaxed as the plane began to take off.