Dont Leave Me Out Here Dancing Alone *Justin Bieber Love Story* 28

Hey guys sorry I havent been uploading as much..i have been muy busy with my whole moving situation but now we are officially settled and im gonna try to update more often..and it wont be a month wait anymore! i can guarentee that! sorry guys and *cough*messages are welcome *cough* thanks guys for the support and for reading...love all of yo\u...now onto the story

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I turned around slowly. That voice was so crystal clear that I could hear it within a group on hundreds of people. That venomis voice that I used to love, until shit went down. I looked up after I turned around to be face to face with David (ex bf from the club if you dont remember)

David eyes were dark and a devious smile creeped onto his face as he took a step forward.

"what the hell do you want?' i said. David didnt scare me...that much.

"oh baby I want to just talk. You may be a bitch but your so god damn sexy. From what I remember, your body is just as amazing without that dress on." He said putting his hand on my strap on the dress. I stepped back and slapped his hand away. I glanced at the door quicky and David noticed.

"but baby girl, we just started having fun. You cant go yet." he said and took another step towards me. As he did that i turned around and put my hand on the door and he grabbed me and spun me around and slapped me in the face. My face started heating up from where he slapped me. Great, that was gonna leave a mark.

"dont even think about you bitch" he said and threw me on the ground. I fell backwords onto my ass and it ripped on the side. I looked up at him. There was no way I was gonna cry in front of him. Thats what he wants me to do.

David picked me off the ground and dragged me towards his van. Great, how much of a coincidence and cliche can this be? He pulled me into the back seat and layed me down and started kissing me. It was not how they were when we were dating. It was hungry and fearce and he gripped my shoulders.

"baby, kiss me back you know you want to" he said trailing kisses down my neck to my collar bone. He put his hands inside my dress where it torn and started trailing them down farther. He made his way back up to my lips and kissed me hard again.I started crying. I needed Justin. I needed somebody.

David must have read my mind. "scream and i punch you" I closed my eyes and wanted this to all be a dream. This had to be a horrible nightmare. David did the rest of it. I screamed in pain as it happened.

(sorry guys i dont wanna get into details. Just imagine whatever you want while it is happening)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Jusitns POV*

I walked into the dressing room to get a drink. I opened the twist cap off of the vitamin water and nearly chugged it. Hey after kissing an amazing girl and singing on stage, i was sorta thirsty...sue me. I walked out of the dressing room and walked over to the snack table. YUMMY! I grabbed a candy apple and walked around trying to find Charlie. I asked everyone and no one had seen her. I looked for the guy that led us inside in the first place.

"oh the pretty girl that you were with when you arrived"

"yeah have you seen her?"

"oh yeah she went outside with the phone up to her ear about 20 minutes ago"

And she wasnt back yet? and she went outside? oh no.

I ran to the back door and opened it and ran outside. The air had cooled down some and the breeze was warm. I took a sharp turn left and heard a scream. Oh shit! I ducked underneath a bush and saw a van. Damn it looked like a creeper van. I saw people moving inside and i heard another scream, more clear. I knew that scream. It sounded like Charlie!

I ducked down and ran to the side of the van. I looked inside the van and saw charlie, her dress apart, and David with his clothes off on top of her. I was gonna kill him! Charlie was crying so hard right now. I ripped open the door to the van and David looked at me and smiled. That fucking douche bag! I grabbed him by the shoulder and ripped him out of the van so his naked ass was on the gravel. I punched him as hard as I  dould while I kicked him in the balls. He got up and punched me in the face. That was gonna bruise. He punched me again and I threw him into the concrete wall. His eyebrow was cut and the side of his face was bleeding.

David yelped out in pain and got up and ran away! like a fucking pansy! i chased after him until I heard a cry coming from the van. Charlie!

Charlie had gathered her clothes up and put them on, covering her whole body. She was sitting in the feto position, crying and I went and grabbed her. But when I went to put my hand on her, she winced away. She was....scared of me. I sat down next to her and she looked at me and backed up farther on the seat. No way this could be happening.  My own girlfriend scarred of me.

I went and got ready to put a hand on her knee when-

"police! hold your hands in the air"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Short I know but Im gonna try to upload tonight...I have alot planned for the next chapter!