Dont Leave Me Out Here Dancing Alone *Justin Bieber Love Story* 29

OKAY SO I DONT USUALLY DO AUTHOR NOTES...BUT I JUST WANTED TO SAY SORRY AGAIN...IVE BEEN SICK! SORRY SORRY I KNOW YOU GUYS MUST HATE ME CAUSE OF THE CLIFF HANGER...I LOVE ALL MY FANS....THANK YOU GUYS! I LOVE THE SUPORT AND VOTES ARE WELCOME AND FEEDBACK AS WELL!

YOU KNOW CLICKING THE VOTE BUTTON IS AMAZING....JUST SAYING ;)

And yes, I Know that I switched characters alot...please be aware...I wasnt planning on that happening but it made the chapter interesting...in my opinion

______________________________________________________________________________

Justins POV

 I turned around slowly as they said, my hands in the air. I cannot belive this is happening right now...like seriously? I can't belive that stupid douchebag would do this to her and I am the one getting in trouble.

A police officer walked over to me and started strip searching me, looking at me with a rude look on his face. He made me put my hands on the hood of the car and discovered I was clean. No shit Sherlock. I glanced inside the van through the glass windsheild and saw Charlie being carried out of the van and set on a stretcher inside an ambulance. She was crying and her makeup was smeared all down her face. Even though she may have looked like she had racoon eyes, she looked so gorgeous...but I felt like I wanted to kill that son-of-a-b*tch the next time I saw him. She looked so...helpless.

"Son we are going to have to take you downtown" the officer looked at me and setting me inside the police car.

"why? I didnt do anything wrong!" i said through clentched teeth.

"You are being charged with attempted rape" he said with a straight face.
WHAT THE FUCK?!?
___________________________________________________________________________
Charlies POV

I looked at the police officer as they told Justin to turn around. I was so scared. I couldnt think straight. I couldnt stop crying. Just Justins little touch on my knee made me flinch. I cannot belive I was scared of my own boyfriend!

They picked me up and took me over to the ambulance. I flinched as they picked me up carried me to the stretcher. I scooted to the very end of the stretcher and pulled my knees up to my chest and started crying again.

This couldnt be happening. My life started being okay again but now it was crashing before my eyes. I heard Justin scream as he was getting into the police car.

"what are they doing to Justin?" i said in barely a wisper as we were heading towards the hospital. The police officer looked at me and frowned.

"to the police station. He is going in for questioning"

"can I talk to him?"

"why would you want to talk to someone that was attempting to rape you?"

What?!? Attempting to rape me?!? What was going on here? My eyes widened in shock. This could not be happening.
___________________________________________________________________________

Justins POV

My hands were behind my back in handcuffs and I was on my way downtown Las Vegas to the police station. Great, just great. The cops were in the front seat listening to the police scanner and I sat in the back seat, almost on the verge of tears.

The girl on my dreams was on an ambulance because of something a douchebag decided to do and I am not even there to comfort her! If my hands were free I would have punch stuff so hard that my knuckels would bleed!

I can just see the headlines now "attempted rape--Is bieber really all good?"