Dont Leave Me Out Here Dancing Alone *Justin Bieber Love Story* 26

Rain fell as we drove home. It was said to be the worst storm that Vegas has seen in years. Justin drove slow down the road, lightning flashing all around us. People were running around trying to find cover. When the rain fell, it didnt come down like a soft shower at first. It came down in buckets, dumping over the streets and cars of Nevada. I sat back in my seat, Justins windshield whippers on the fastest setting. Even with the windshield whippers on full blast, it was really hard to see. 

Justin looked nervous. He was a super good driver, and to see him nervous, made me start to hyperventilate a little. Justin saw the worry overcome my eyes and squeezed his hand over mine. We were currently at a stop light, and all I could see is foggy lights of cars and raindrops dancing on my window. 

 I turned on the radio and it was a news channel. It said all flights have been canceled and every one should take cover. We drove a little bit longer, yet again to find ourselves at a a stop light. I looked out the window and i looked up at a billboard. Even though I could see just a faint part of the billboard, I could clearly see the name. I would know that name from anywhere. 

"Justin Drew Bieber, why the hell is your name on that billboard?!?' and i was sorta pissed. He promised that when we were here, no concerts just being a normal teen.

"baby I wanted to tell you. Scooter told me that it would be a good idea to perform at a spot in vegas. You can be pissed at him."

"yeah but you could have said no to the idea!"

"baby, its not like I have a choice."

"well if you wanted choices, why the hell did you become famous then?" i said but regreted saying it immediatly

"I DID IT FOR MY MOM CHARLIE! WE HAD NO MONEY AND THIS IS WHAT I LOVE TO DO! IM SORRY THAT I CANT BE NORMAL. IM SORRY THAT I HAD TO DRAG YOU INTO THIS. IM FUCKING SORRY"

Justin never swears when he is pissed. Usually im the one that swears. I sat back in my seat and Justin clenched his hands over the steering wheel. I glanced over at him and he stared dead out the window, not looking at anything in particular..but i could tell her was avoiding my glance. We finnally made it back to the hotel and Justin did not even wait for me to get out. He just got out and slammed the door and I looked dumbfounded at it. He put his hood up and walked inside. I didnt cry or anything, but i knew that he was pissed at me. I unbuckled my seatbelt and sat in the car for a few minutes. I just looked a the cars going in and out of the garage, and finnaly after about 15 minutes, i opened the door and climbed out.  Great, i  didnt have my key. I made my way to the elevator and went up to the floor. I had no idea where anybody else had gone. I took out my phone and texted Justin.

Me:can u come and unlock the door?

Justin:wheres your key?

Me:i left it here.

Justin:fine...

Oh shit, dots at the end of the message. This was not good. I heard the click of the door and Justin standing there, shirtless, not looking at me. I stepped inside and mumbeled a thanks but he just nodded his head. I had really screwed up. I walked in and took off my sweatshirt and shoes and walked to the living room.

"where is everyone" i asked, trying to sound like normal, but on the inside, i wanted to scream

"i dont know" he said, walking into his room. Ugh.

~*~An Hour Later~*~

Boredom...i am debating wether or not to go and barge into his room and talk to him, or to not do anything. I cant take it anymore. I stand up and walked over to his door. I was gonna knock but I just put my hand on the door and walked in.

"justin i-" but before i could finish my thought, i looked over at his bed and saw him sleeping, his arm over his eyes. He looked so peacful. He looked like he did when he first became famous. he looked calm, and like a 17 year old boy that I fell in love with instead of a stressed, uptight, scarred person that he has become (im not saying he is this now!)

I crossed the room quietly and sat down on the bed, and I could tell he felt the weight shift cause his arm move a little bit. I layed down next to him and took his arm and put his hand on my cheek, so we were facing eachother. he looked at me and i looked at him. we didnt talk...we just looked at eachother.

"justin please talk to me."i wispered.

I heard nothing but silence

"justin, please. i didnt mean anything. i was pissed off and shit and i said things i didnt mean"

He looked at me and brushed a piece of hair out of my face. 

"no, you are right." he finnaly said. "i shouldve said no. i cant always do everything everybody wants me to do. i promised you normal teen this vacation...and i shouldve kept my promice"

"its okay. i love you justin"

"love you too babe" he said. I kissed him on the lips and cuddled with him.

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER WAS SHITTY, IT IS JUST A FILLER FOR A FEW DAYS!