Meeting

Finally, we head home with a ton of stuff and a very excited Primrose.

After many trips back and forth from the car, everything is finally upstairs.

My mother calls a painter and I show Prim around the house.

"This is my room, and on the 3rd floor is mom and dads room," I say leading her past all the doors a naming what's in the room.

"And Finnick has his own room beside mine but he usually sleeps on the floor or couch in my room," I say.

"And when my other friends stay over we stay in the party room usually," I say.

"There's a party room?" she asks.

"Oh yeah with like 6 different bed, snacks, drinks, flat screen, movie case, board games, all that stuff," I explain.

Once I am done showing her around, we go back down stairs.

"Mom, can Jo, Peeta, Annie, and Finn come over for dinner to meet Prim?" I ask.

"Oh sure dear, they can stay over as long as the guys sleep in Finns room," she says.

"Yes mother," I say.

TO
THE SQUAD 🍍

Be at my house in 20😎

Ann💖: k I may come early

JoJo🔫: kk🔪

BAE😍: ok😊

FINNY💘: be there in 2😂

Me: kk see y'all😘

I look up and see Prim looking confused.

"How many friends do you have!?" she asked amazed.

"Well close friends would be 4," I say.

"Wow, I've never had many friends," she says.

"You are so nice! when you start school next week you'll have a ton," I say patting her head.

Then the door bell rings.