Vets

We call Finnicks parents and ask them if its ok to keep the puppy in the house why their gone and they say its fine.

Well that's not all they said.

"OMG A PUPPY! WHAT KIND? WHERE DID IT COME FROM! IS IT CUTE? SEND ME A PICTURE! AND OF COURSE YOU GUYS CAN KEEP IT IN THE HOUSE! WHERE ELSE WOULD YOU KEEP IT!? OMG IT'S ADORABLE! OK WE HAVE TO GO. I LOVE YOU GUYS! I LOVE YOU PUPPY!" Finnicks mom says rushing and screaming and well you know where Finnick gets his craziness from.

"I didn't know your mom was an animal lover, Finnick," Annie says smiling.

"Me neither," Finnick mumbles.

We decide to take the puppy to the vet tommorrw when we wake up so we can make sure she's ok.

We put her in a basket with a blanket and pillow and then we watch her lay her head down and fall into a peaceful sleep.

We go back to talking and playing.

The guys go upstairs to play video games and we stay down here to talk.

"So......Do you like Peeta?" Annie asks excitedly.

"Maybe," I say to keep them wondering because I don't know myself.

"Well I think you guys would make an adorable couple," Annie says.

"Yeah....I guess so, but you and Finnick are the cutest couple EVERRRRR!" I say holding out the ever.

"AWWWWWW thank you!" Annie says.

"I think that Jo and Gale would make a cute couple....." I say smirking.

Johanna sends me a glare and tells me to shut up.

"But I think you like him!" Annie squeals.

We suddenly hear the upstairs get really quiet.

"They're listening in on our conversation!" I exclaim whispering.

"Ugh!" Annie says.

"I know right but here's what we do, pretend to be talking on the phone so they think we're talking to some other girl." I say.

"Good idea," she says and pulls out her phone and presses it to her ear.

We all do the same.

"OMG yes Sally, you so should," I pretend.

"OMG YES HE'S SO HOT!" Jo exclaims also pretending.

"Who's hot?" I hear Gale ask the guys.

I can here them respond but don't know what they're saying.

"OMG yes he is so sweet and he is really polite," I say into the phone.

The guys walk ddownstairs and we quickly say goodbye to our "friends" and put our phones away.

"What are you guys doing?" Finn asks sitting between me and Annie.

"Oh we were just talking to our friends
On the phone," I say acting like its nothing.

"Hmmmmmm," Finnick nods not believing us because he knows we have no other friends.

I quickly give him the 'ill tell you later look' and he nods slightly.

"So who's ready to sleep?" Rye asks.

We all agree and climb into our sleeping bags.

I'm in between Peeta and Finnick.

Everyone starts to drift off and soon I hear snoring from both sides.

I giggle and try to sleep.

Soon enough Finnicks arm drapes over me like it does every sleepover.

But a few minutes later, another arm lands on me and it hugs me tightly.

The embrace is so soothing I quickly find sleep.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Ugh I'm so sorry I had to finish a project and it took for ever and yeah sorry it's like a couple hours late.

GO READ MY ❓HUSBANDS❓ STORY watercolors (she's not my husband but she calls me wife so?? idk😂😂she's weird but she is like one of my best friends and her story is about 5SOS so go read it....)

THANK U SO MUCH FOR THE FEEDBACK AND READING MY AUTHORS NOTES! OH BTW IM TIRED GOODNIGHT/DAY

I wish I could stay home every day and write tons of chapters but SADLY that's not the way it works (thanks mom jk😂😂)

Ok goodbye posting Tuesday so peace✌