?Questions?

"Katniss....honey, I have to ask you a few questions," she says.

"Um ok, ask away..." I say very unsure.

"Have you ever had any sexual activity of any kind?" she asks pulling out a note pad.

"Um no," I say. obviously.

"How many kids do you want?" she asks scribbling notes.

"Um I really don't know, I thought me and my husband would talk about it," I say.

She nods and writes more notes.

"What do you think of my sons?" she asks.

"Rye is very funny, a good friend, good with pranks, Graham, well I haven't known him that long but I can tell he is really nice and has a humorous side, and Peeta is adorable and is sweet and kind and I trust him with my life," I say.

"Hmm," she writes something else down.

"Any allergies?" she asks.

"Um not that I know of, no offense but why are you asking all these questions?" I ask truly confused.

"Well you see dear, from the moment my first son Graham was born, i made myself promise to never let my boys date you know the sluts or whatever y'all call them now days," she continues. "I wrote out a list of questions that would be important to you both and I asked you and you seem to be PERFECT for Peeta, but I have a couple more questions," she says.

"Likes and dislikes?" she asks.

"Dislikes: pink, arrogant players, sluts, Delly Cartwright-," I say getting cut off.

"ME TOO GIRL ME TOO!" She yells high diving me.

"That girl needs some help," she mutters.

"I agree," I say.

"Likes: Peeta, green, my family, Lesil Finnick and mines dog, your family, trees, my friends Jo, Annie, and Finnick, books, and there's a ton of other stuff but you know," I say.

She smiles and writes some stuff down.

"Ok last question, take no offense, Do you and Finnick have any 'benefits' of being friends?" se asks.

"Eww no, Annie is his girlfriend and plus he is like my brother," I say.

"Ok dear you did perfect, Go talk to your family, here's my number call me if you need me," she says hugging me and leading me out the door.

"What was that about?" Peeta asks after we walk out.

"Nothing," we both say looking at eachother.

"Hmmm," he says suspiciously.

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

Raise you hand if your tired🙋