Shoppin

Dad decided to go home and call some people and start planning an adoption party.

(I'm pretty sure he didn't to walk through the mall with mom because we all know she shops til she drops literally)

Me, Prim, and Mom stopped at Home Depot to get some things for Prims room.

"Pink walls, pink bed frame, pink curtains, pink bedspreads, pink pillows, pink dresser, pink desk, pink photo frames, pink nail polish, pink bookcase, pink socks, pink boots, pink pants, pink shirts, pink iPhone, pink otter box, pink charger, pink adapter, pink car charger, pink purse, OMG look at those pink underwear!" my mom screams running through the mall throwing stuff in a basket.

Prim looks scared for her life.

"Primrose dear, what's your favorite color?" my mother asks.

"Pink," Prim answers.

"OH MY GOSH ME TOO OH MY GOSH TWININ OMG OMG OMG OMG!" My mom starts freaking out in the mall.

I have a weird feeling that my mom is going to try and make Prim her mini me and be everything I'm not.

"Oh dear your going to be a cheerleader aren't you, oh that was a silly question, of course you are!" she squeals and starts to go on a ramble about Pom poms and such.

Prim now looks excited.

I pull out my phone to text Peeta and Finnick.

To
FINNY🐟: help me

From
FINNY🐟: what's wrong

To
FINNY🐟: my mom is shopping

From
FINNY🐟: oh no. that's terrible. I'm sorry.

To
FINNY🐟: come over later. I need to introduce u 2 someone

From
FINNY🐟: k Kitty🐱 see ya then😘
I LU U

To
FINNY🐟: I Lu u too bro😘🍍

••••••
This is the end of this book. goodbye.

jk I'm so evil •••••

I quickly text Peeta, Annie, and Jo in a group chat.

Me: Come to my house later I need y'all to meet someone.

Peeta: ok darlin see u😘

Annie: kk

Jo: ok and PEETA MELLARK WHAT DO U THINK U R DOING SENDING KATNISS A 😘 FACE! NO. SHAME.

MAY SHAME BE CAST UPON U.

Peeta: ...

Annie: Peeta y'all aren't dating so I'm with Jo

MAY SHAME BE CAST UPON U.

Me:....

I laugh and lock my phone.

We still have to tell them.

Good thing Finn wasn't in that message or Peeta would have got his a** beat.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I LUV U GUYS SORRY FOR THE EVIL JOKE ABOVE BUT ADMIT IT IT WAS AWESOME