Thats dumb

"I guess I may be jealous that Rye has a past with you that I wasn't a part of..." Peeta says shyly.

That's dumb

"You could have, if you wouldn't have acted like you hated me," I say knowing I hit a nerve.

"I COULDN'T STAND SEEING YOU IF YOU COULDN'T BE MINE!" He screams.

Then he lowers his voice.

"Sorry for screaming," he says quieter.

I don't say anything just stand there and look into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Katniss, will you think about maybe going on a date with me next Friday?" Peeta politely asks very shyly.

"Ill think about it," I say smiling and then we turn to go back inside.

We walk back in smiling.

"Was everything ok out there?" Finnick asks with a smile.

He probably watched the whole thing.

"Yes Finnick everything is ok, me and Jo won't have to beat Peeta and Delly up again," I say laughing.

"Eeeewwwww, Y'all actually like that girl?" Rye asks wrinkling his nose in disgust.

"No we hate her, that why we beat her up," Jo states obviously.

"Aahhhhh....do you hate Peeta then?" he asks.

"NO! He is actually a nice person unlike Delly," Annie says sweetly.

"Thank you Annie," Peeta says smiling.

"So again... how is life?" Rye asks.

"Um..Mine is confusing but it's great at the same time," I say smiling.

"Mines great since I've met all these nice people that give me dares like running down the street yelling stupid stuff...." Jo says smiling.

(AN: that was for my best real life friend Madison so if you read this author note just know that it's not important to anyone but her so continue reading😂)

"That's the nicest thing you've ever said Jo," Finnick says wiping away fake tears.

She reaches across the table and hits him.

"Mine is the best," Annie says not bothering to explain since we mostly already know.

"Mine is really good," Peeta says.

"Mine is superb because I have my girlfriend, my sister, my new sister, my best guy friend, my sisters cousin Gale, my best guy friends brother, and they are all with me at the moment.

"Mine is great cuz I got my best guy friends, including you Rye, with me and I got my cousin and her friends, and I would really like to know why we are saying all this sappy stuff about each other because this is like really stupid but what ever," Gale says.

"I for real want to know that too," Johanna says laughing.

We all look over at Rye.

"Well he might as well go since your the last one," I say.

"I'm happy because I'm alive and that's good," he says.

"So in other words my life is good because I'm alive," he says with smile.

We all laugh and continue talking until Peeta's phone rings.....