A goodbye letter to Teyvat (Part Two)

*This is a Fanfiction of a GENSHIN IMPACT, all characters belongs to the rightful owners, MIHOYO. This is my interception of an ending.

This was based on a idea; [Please don't make this canon | Childe x Lumine]. The video belongs to Jizy.

The ships in the story includes: Childe x Lumine and Diluc x Jean.

*Warning you are reading the second part of the Fanfiction of "A goodbye letter to Teyvat"

You have been warned.

Characters in the story:
Aether, Amber, Albedo, Baizhu, Barbara, Bennett, Childe (Tartaglia/Ajax), Dainsleif, Diluc, Diona, Fishl, Gui, Jean, Kaeya, Keqing, Klee, Lisa, Lumine, Millelith, Mona, Ningguang, Noelle, Oz, Paimon, Razor, Sucrose, Venti and Zhongli.

-----------------

Childe is gravely injured. Lumine manages to completely annihilate the army with her powers.

-----------------

"No, please... Yes, breathe... you can do it" Lumine looked at him, as he bleed with the eyes of panic and concerns. Childe grips her arm. "Paimon, get some help. PAIMON!" Paimon was confused, stunned. But she snapped out of it, heard her companions wishes, she flew far, as fast as she could. She flew to the closest place that she knew that could treat Childe's wounds. Lumine puts Childe's head down gently on the grass while she ripped her dress to at least stop the bleeding. The dress that her brother gave seemed less important to what was happening to Childe. "Are you hurt Ojou-chan?" Childe asks, weakly."You're an idiot, you're more hurt than me" "Ha-ha, as expected of you... you took out all the hordes of the enemies... you are mysterious... strong..." "I'm not, I let you get hurt..." Lumine was trying so hard not to cry, to stay strong."You are strong, smart... and incredibly beautiful- Ah, I wish I could introduce you to the rest of the family... I-" "Please don't talk... it's going to be okay, Paimon is going to come back and... and treat your wounds. We can go on with our adventures. You promised m-me that..." Childe was getting even weaker 'Stop, stop, stop blood.' Lumine, ripping more of her dress, holding down the wound "-Teucer... sorry, big brother can't bring home your new sister anymore... I can't give you presents anymore..." "No, Childe... stay with me, I AM NOT GOING TO LET YOU DIE ON ME. AJAX" "Haha... You finally called me by my real name..."

Paimon rushes with Baizhu who was roaming around the area where they where in. "Lumine! I brought a whack doctor that could probably save him... Lumine?" Paimon saw, Lumine embracing and kissing Childe who seemed to have passed away. Getting colder and colder in her arms. "A-Aja-" Lumine bursts into tears. "Ajax's gone... I- I killed... him" Lumine was in a state of shock. Her eyes turning red from the tears, shaking so badly.

Aether was walking to the area where he sensed his sister, before giving the orders to attack. Leaving the ruin guard behind him where he won't be spotted. "Lets see if our army is ready to atta-" "Ajax... AJAX WAKE UP" He hears a scream from his sister. He would never mistaken her voice. He rushes over to the cliff where he could see her. Crying as she hugged Childe, torn apart by Paimon, and few millelith that Paimon dragged along. Paimon reluctantly asks "Will he be able to be treated? Paimon doesn't want Lumine to be sad." Baizhu says nothing, takes a deep breath "I'll do my best but even I won't know" He began to treat him, to at least stabilize him so he can take him back to his pharmacy, to use whatever he needs. But even he was not sure that the medical knowlege now could even save his life.

Aether witnessed it all, the army wiped out. The uncontrollable tears and emotionally unstable Lumine, he mutters "What- What have I- no... this wasn't supposed to happen... I... I made my own sister cry... even it was not directly... I hurt her..." An abyss mage shows up "Your Highness, the ar-" "Yes I know" Aether acted strong, inside he blamed himself. He turned for the last time, Paimon pushing Lumine along as they carried Childe in a critical state.'I'm sorry Lumine... I will not make the same mistakes again. I need to take you away.' Aether disappears. Just when Aether turned around, Lumine collapses all of the sudden, the toll on the power she forced to drag out to wipe out the army. She loses conscious as Paimon continued to call out for her, as she closed her eyes. She wakes up, she sees her home world, there she sees young Aether and Lumine laughing and giggling as they ran in the field of gold. Their parents calling out to them. Childe Lumine stopped. "You need to go back to him, to the world you are in now. Wake up."