A goodbye letter to Teyvat (Part Six)

*This is a Fanfiction of a GENSHIN IMPACT, all characters belongs to the rightful owners, MIHOYO. This is my interception of an ending.

This was based on a idea; [Please don't make this canon | Childe x Lumine]. The video belongs to Jizy.

*Warning you are reading the sixth part of the Fanfiction of "A goodbye letter to Teyvat"

You have been warned.

The ships in the story includes: Childe x Lumine and Diluc x Jean.

Characters in the story:
Aether, Amber, Albedo, Baizhu, Barbara, Bennett, Childe (Tartaglia/Ajax), Dainsleif, Diluc, Diona, Fishl, Gui, Jean, Kaeya, Keqing, Klee, Lisa, Lumine, Millelith, Mona, Ningguang, Noelle, Oz, Paimon, Razor, Sucrose, Venti and Zhongli.

-----------------

Lumine hears a news that made her rush towards the cathedral. She was not prepared on what she sees....

-----------------

"No, it can't be... he... no!!" Lumine pushes open the door to the cathedral, to see the rows of bodies. Lumine froze into place. "Ojou-chan?" Childe sees the rows of corpses. Lumine walked towards Jean, who was looking at a body covered in a white cloth. "Kaeya... can you ask people to clear out... just for a few hours." "Yes, I can do that..." "Childe, Dainsleif... Paimon, can you leave us?" "Are you going to be okay, Paimon..." "Please." Lumine looks at them with tears about to fall down. Childe grabs Paimon and drags Dainsleif who looked at Lumine at a stunned facial expression. "I've cleared the building." "Can you make sure no one comes in?" Kaeya nods, leaves Lumine and Jean. They close the door.

"You can stop being Acting Grand Master, you can be just... Jean." Jean looks at Lumine. Tears fell down her eyes. Before bursting into tears, hugging Lumine. "He's gone... he left me" Lumine looked at the red, bright red hair that had habits of flying every direction. "I'm sorry Jean... I'm so sorry."Kaeya was outside, he was also crying 'I lost another family...' he punches the door. "Why did you have to die. You idiot brother of mine." They cried so much. The very next day, everyone said their goodbyes to the dead. There were tears. "Wow, Jean isn't crying... she's so strong" some said, in reality if you look closer, she was a complete mess. She was crying all night.

"They all fought bravely, I- I have no words of... " Jean gripped her hands, takes a deep breath "They fought bravely, against the hoards of the enemies sent by the Abyss Order. It caused so much grief. I, personally. Not as a Acting Grand Master. Just a girl named Jean lost someone so close and important too. His name was Diluc, so I understand we need to accept and keep living for the sake of the people who died protecting this beautiful town. Even though we are verge of giving up. We need to look straight. Stay strong, like the wind." They sent off the dead. Jean tears up, when it was Diluc's turn. "Goodbye... Diluc." She briefly uncovers his face. Kisses his cold lips. "I will never forget you." Lumine stood there, also in a mess.

Lumine goes to Jean. "I wonder if I did well on the speech. I should be acting strong... but... I can't..." Lumine was unsure if she should ask what she and late Diluc wanted. "Paimon wants to know why you summoned us?" "Oh yes..." Jean began to explain what she wanted. "That's why I wanted you here. But it doesn't matter anymore. Please, I should've explained better in the letter. So don't blame yourself" "I could say the same thing to you, Jean." There was this awkward silence. "I'll be heading off in a few days." "Oh, really."

Few days later, Lumine leaves Mondstadt. Jean personally waves her off. "Jean!" the people of Mondstadt swarmed her. "We will be strong. We rely on you. But Lumine told us that Jean is like rest of us." "So we decided to take care of small matters such as finding cats. What we all can do. No matter how small it is. So..." "PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF MORE!" Jean's eyes widened. "Y-yes I will." Barbara shows up "First you need to eat" "We will take care of that. Lumine got the ingredients for us to have a feast together." Jean smiles, before being pushed by Barbara and others. "Hey guys slow down."