A goodbye letter to Teyvat (FINAL 2/2)

*This is a Fanfiction of a GENSHIN IMPACT, all characters belongs to the rightful owners, MIHOYO. This is my interception of an ending.

This was based on a idea; [Please don't make this canon | Childe x Lumine]. The video belongs to Jizy.

The ships in the story includes: Childe x Lumine and Diluc x Jean.

*Warning you are reading the fith part of the Fanfiction of "A goodbye letter to Teyvat"

You have been warned.

Characters in the story:
Aether, Amber, Albedo, Baizhu, Barbara, Bennett, Childe (Tartaglia/Ajax), Dainsleif, Diluc, Diona, Fishl, Gui, Jean, Kaeya, Keqing, Klee, Lisa, Lumine, Millelith, Mona, Ningguang, Noelle, Oz, Paimon, Razor, Sucrose, Venti and Zhongli.

-----------------

Lumine and Aether both saw each other's lives. One lived in the darkness. One lived in the light. Now they were there. Where all the journey of finding each other started and... about to end.

-----------------

Unlike the first time... they stepped in the world.

Something felt different.

Was it their growth in powers?

Or was it what they have seen without their powers changed them?

. . . .

It was time.

For them to leave the world.

A girl could be seen, sitting on a a field of grass.

She stood in front of a stone. A thin yet recognizable shape.

"It was not your fault Lumine..."

Lumine was curled up. Crying. 

"Lumine..."

A hand is on Lumine's shoulder, as the wind carried the fall leaves.

Far, far away it went. Out of reach.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The twins flew towards the unknown god. With their swords in hand. They charged at her, while dodging all the cubes that once swallowed the both. From where the residents of Teyvat saw was two golden light, that felt warm. Lumine's glowed multiple colors from the elements that the Archons granted. Aether's glowed slightly dark ominous purple. To some it was beautiful, to some it felt ominous. Yet they all knew it was Lumine and her brother. Although they did not come from this world originally. Everyone in Teyvat wished them luck, hope they would win against the 'Evil'.

The unknown god fought on fair grounds of the twins. But she was being pushed, by both this world's laws and the twins world's laws. 'I feel like I'm about to be crushed.' She uses the cube to at least get them away from her. But her powers were restricted to this world's laws from staying here too long. Aether took thinks in his pace, and it inevitably restricted Unknown God's powers without him realizing. "It looks like you're having a hard time there." The twin's powers were indeed restricted, but they gained powers from this world. They were not that bounded by the laws and affected too badly compared to her.