A goodbye letter to Teyvat (Part Tweleve)

*This is a Fanfiction of a GENSHIN IMPACT, all characters belongs to the rightful owners, MIHOYO. This is my interception of an ending.

This was based on a idea; [Please don't make this canon | Childe x Lumine]. The video belongs to Jizy.

The ships in the story includes: Childe x Lumine and Diluc x Jean.

*Warning you are reading the second part of the Fanfiction of "A goodbye letter to Teyvat"

You have been warned.

Characters in the story:
Aether, Amber, Albedo, Baizhu, Barbara, Bennett, Childe (Tartaglia/Ajax), Dainsleif, Diluc, Diona, Fishl, Gui, Jean, Kaeya, Keqing, Klee, Lisa, Lumine, Millelith, Mona, Ningguang, Noelle, Oz, Paimon, Razor, Sucrose, Sonar, Venti and Zhongli.

-----------------

Snezhnaya, the place where Childe lives, where Aether takes his first step in moving forward.

-----------------

"Oh Mr Dainsleif smiled!" Teucer points out, smiling too. Aether looks up, smiling too. Lumine grips Childe's hand. "Are you okay Ojou-chan, you've been off since that." Lumine looks at him. She smiles painfully. "Tonia, I'm going to take Lumine for a walk, can you watch the guest?" "S-Sure... but..." "Okay thanks!" Childe grabs Lumine by the hand and goes out the door. "Childe? Ajax? The jack-" Childe turns and hugs Lumine, they both fall on top of a deep pile of snow. Lumine pats his ginger hair. "What's wrong Childe?" "You're planning to leave this world... are you..." Lumine's eyes widen. She continued to stroke his hair. "I can't hide things from you. You know, after all this happened, we can't stay. He's my family. I can't watch him go... just some people are dissatisfied with the outcome you know. For the sake of Teyvat and him. We need to leave this world. Well of course after greeting everyone that helped us." Childe hugged Lumine tighter. "Ajax, are you crying? Don't cry... we are travelers, we don't stay in one spot, like you we need to keep moving to places, here and there." Lumine kisses on top of his head. "It's getting cold so let's go back inside."

"Big brother! Look Onii-chan made! It's so cool!!" Teucer showed a tiny slime made from fabric. "Oh no, my identity as a legendary toy maker is in crisis!!" Childe acted like nothing happened. Lumine laughs to play along. Tonia was making dinner. "I'll help with that." "It's okay sit down, you're our guest." "Hahaha, but this is pretty much my home here now, so let me help" Tonia smiles. "You know you make a great wife to our reckless brother." Childe is covering his face, not saying anything. "Big Brother is blushing, do you like Onee-chan that much?" Childe was turning even more red. Childe suddenly stands up. He rushes out the door. "Ajax?" Lumine was wondering Childe was going with a serious look on his face. "How long are you planning to stay?" Lumine stirred the soup. "Well for starters, we're going around the world, maybe few days?" Lumine taste tests the soup. "Yup, delicious."

"Help us set the tables" Aether and Teucer looks up. "Guess it's dinner time." Aether and Teucer puts down their toys. "Big Brother, you have a ripped place on your shirt." Childe looks around "Where is it Teucer?" Teucer puts his hand where the hole was. "Right here." "Oh no, guess I need to patch it up later." They all begin to eat. Sonar looks at the hot food. "Aren't you going to eat Sonar?" "I-I never ate before so-" Teucer stops his fork "Sonar Onee-chan, are you n-not hungry?" Teucer looked at Sonar with concerns. Childe looks at Lumine, Lumine looks away. "You see Teaucer-" "Young child of Snezhnaya, she is a being that doesn't need to eat. But she is a nice person so she will eat. Right Sonar?" Dainsleif was smiling a little, but there was some mixed feelings of long held grudge in there. "Will you Sonar onee-chan?" Teucer makes the puppy face. 'I am the best teacher' Childe was trying not to make a smug face. Lumine sipped her tea. 'Yup, knew Teucer learnt that move from Childe. These two siblings know how to get someone to go with their ways...'

Sonar loses to the puppy eyes. "I shall give it a go, so don't be sad." Sonar pats Teucer's head. "Yaay!" Teucer continued to eat happily. Aether was crying while eating Lumine's food. "It's so good..." Lumine smirks "Ajax made that and also he's way better cook than me" Aether froze. "I'm joking brother, well the first part. The second half is true." Childe looked at Lumine. "You're mean Ojou-chan. But I still love you anyways~" Tonia was giving a death glare at Childe. Childe puts his hands up. "Hahaha-" Lumine and Childe was cleaning up while Tonia was preparing some makeshift bed for the guests, then there was a knock at the door. Tonia brushes her dress. Childe steps in front of Tonia, he spoke in a quiet tone "Take Teucer and our guests and hide under the house." Lumine wipes her hands. She was in a stance to take on whatever was coming.

"Where are we going?" Tonia told them to be quiet, they open a hidden hatchet. They head down the stairs. Tonia looks at Teucer. "Okay, big brother is going to prepare a surprise. So no matter what happens, until I tell you so. Do not open your eyes and block your ears." Teucer nods. He blocks his ears and closes his eyes. Tonia tells them to be absolutely quiet no matter what. Aether was worried about Lumine who is still up there. Sonia gripped the hem of the dress tightly.

Then there was this big knock at the door. "I am sorry, but we have some problems so you need to come with us" It was the fatui, but something was off. Lumine already covered up any element traces using hers. "Where is your family?" Childe turns "Haha, they went shopping so they won't be back for a while" Childe rubs his hair. "Very well then our Tsaritsa is summoning you." Childe pats Lumine's head. "Okay. I w-" "Sorry but we may have caused some misunderstanding, we mean Miss Lumine and" "Hey let us go" Childe was in the verge of killing his own comrades. "It's okay Ajax... we will be fine." Lumine holds his hands, he was shaking.

Lumine smiles, towing Aether and Sonar and Dainsleif with the Fatui. 'I'm sorry Ajax... I lied to you' Lumine turns around. She kisses him. "Lu-Lumine?" Lumine runs to catch up with them.

Childe waited for them. He looked up in the skies of Snezhnaya, the clear skies... awfully clear. His instincts told him to get to Lumine as fast as he could. Although he was still injured from a fight. 'Although you told me not to be reckless. I need to see you. I want to see you' He unleashes his foul legacy once again. With one goal in mind. 'To see Lumine'

- To be continued -