4.Snow-WDW+Eben

Ship:wdw + Eben
Famous:yes
Type: fluff
Bottom:Corbyn,Zach and Daniel

Jonah's POV
Me and my boyfriends were in my hometown to visit my family. Since my mom really wanted to see them again. We were sitting on the couch cuddled under blankets. Zach on my lap,while Corbyn was on Eben's and Daniel on Jack's. When all of a sudden snow started falling on the ground. Corbyn,Zach and Daniel started gasping in joy before getting up to look out the window.

Eben,Jack and I laughed at their cuteness before getting up and joining them. To me,it was an average snowfall but to them it was everything. I wrapped my arms around Zach before placing a soft kiss on his cheek. Jack did the same to Daniel and Eben to Corbyn.

"You wanna go outside love?" I asked him. He vigorously nodded before leaving my grasp. I laughed realising Corbs and Dani did the same.

We spent hours playing in the snow when Corbyn interrupted us.

"I'm cold." He shivered so I put my arms around him.

"Guys were going in Corby's cold" I yelled to the rest of our boyfriends.

"Same Zach's freezing" jack said Zach shivering in his arms.

"You guys want hot chocolate,tea for you Dani?" I asked my babies.

"Yep" they all replied.

I each give them a burning hot mug. Which made Corbyn and Zach squeal in happiness. I love how my boyfriends get excited with everything. I love them so much.

I hope you guys enjoyed this one shot;)