16.Once Upon A Time-Janiel

Requested by: JikkiRosa
Ship: janiel
Type: Fluff
Famous: no
Bottom: Jack

Jack's POV

"Hey baby." I tiredly said before changing into a pair of sweatpants. He smiled at me before turning his attention back to his book. The sight made me chuckle this man,Daniel Seavey, loved his book and reading.

I crawled into bed with him and put my head on his shoulder,yawning. He was reading this steamy romance book and it was far from my type, but it made Daniel happy. So I felt myself reading a couple of parts once and a while. While I slowly fell asleep cuddled to my love. This kind of thing happened every night after I came home from a stressful and terrible job. I hated my work so much, but when I came back to my house and saw my boyfriend of 6 months reading yet another romance novel made all of that go away. I felt myself falling in a deep slumber thinking about my love.

Daniel's POV

I felt light snores coming from my shoulder and realized my baby was fast asleep. I awed and put my bookmark at the chapter I was at before putting it on my nightstand. I gently picked him up before laying him down on the bed under the sheets. I placed them gently on top of him tucking him in. I then placed a soft kiss on his forehead and flicked the switch turning the lights off. I yawned and layed down myself falling asleep quickly.

This made me soft🥺